You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Monday, July 31st 2017, 6:37am

Author: muffin

What are Liches Keeping Silent About

Daylight Square; Wirgold Estate; County Vurdaliya; after each use there will be an attack .

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 8:49am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

7 - 23 -84 - 67 17 - 3 - 34 - 91 4 - 19 - 43 - 72 57 - 12 - 81 - 99

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 5:59am

Secrets of the Past and the Future

You can find all related info HERE.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 8:21am

Time covered while fight loading

Thank you for your feedback. The issue was reported already.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:25am

Rename war of dragons to Hug a dragon for the snowflakes

Quoted from "Pilek" http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=274540918 so a bashing noob clan lvl 13 on 7 lvl 19 on 13 and guards do nothing ,respect ! Also neutral area, your porblem.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:25am

Quoted from "Pilek" http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=274540566 magnmars every time unfair,cant beat me,only with high levels have you not other hobby ? 1 hour run on all locations,hat i am In neutral area anyone can attack you or joina gainst you.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:24am

Quoted from "Pilek" http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=274540566 magnmars every time unfair,cant beat me,only with high levels have you not other hobby ? 1 hour run on all locations,hat i am In enemy land anyone is allowed to join against you.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:08pm

Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes - Guide

This guide is more of tactics and suggestions for players that have no idea waht to do. When to queue? In order to participate in the battlefield you need to have at least 1 . It is necessery for the incarnation potion you must purchase inside. Here you can read more about the different incarnations. If you do not have incarnation you can not leave the shop and can not participate. We suggest you try them all out in order to decide which one fits better for you. What do I get if I win or lose? I...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:27pm

Turn off Cave of forgotten heroes during events

Hate tallar, started to hate dungeons... Don't really care.. I take the side of the one who send me more gifts

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:22pm

Suggestions for dungeon

Agree for losing point, just do it 10 points for win and 1 point for lose. Like this everyone will be happy. As for no valor losing team - worse idea ever, it makes me not wanting to go ever again. Team A/B - nope. random is good. Else too much rigging is possible. My 2 cents.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:29pm

Worst new rules ever

Quoted from "Brute" and declaring with 1 clan is clearly not all clans. I think 80% of the magmar clans are in eternal war with Darkside clan, though.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:21pm

Worst new rules ever

hugofdragons.bored

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 12:44am

Divorce procedure - Magmars

Quoted from "-_MiShKy_TiNg_-" me and peinkiller would like divorce.. no trades pending nothing loaned out to eachother .. all is clear but rings messed up etc + the spark is not the same he doesnt clean at home etc etc we divorce pls http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-_MiShKy_TiNg_- http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Peinkiller Done by admins.

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 6:09am

Long Awaited Help

Usual way of doing this quest is to ask a level 6 with level 10 mount to take you in a group. I don't know how is the procedure - return the money from the loot or just pay for the mount food, not really sure. Also other option is to do it with summons but will be more costly. Much more costly. Good luck!

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 7:27am

Curiosity

Quoted from "LE LOUP" There is enough mages now, why don't u go to tallaar and call ur friend ? 5 mag queue then i'm sure human see and come too I thought tallar doesn't exist on mage level Maybe it does, only if .. waht it was on, right.. non-break and if the organiser requires it for quest

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 1:30pm

Brave

Seems gif doesn't show if you use client (so far opens perfect on chrome). SO I will post it once more:

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 1:17pm

Brave

Quoted from "Berserkas" If your char wasn't 8 years old, I'd say you must be new to the internet.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 8:11am

Brave

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 9:03am

Carnival of Masks - Guide

Thank you very much!

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 8:20am

Mentors online

Then you can post your idea here and maybe the admins can take it into consideration. The list is working fine part 7-8 years. There is no need to be changed.