You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 5:05pm

Author: Yvil

Time to say Poopaye

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 11:17am

Beer for everyone

When we changed the smilies for the client, I kept most of the old smilies on the forum so we still can enjoy them.

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 11:15am

main chat?

Hi there, This was changed with the new update. A few locations having the same chat even when players are not on the same locatiom you will see their message. The change happend to make the chat more aktive. Yvil

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 10:42am

Time to say Poopaye

Or in English way (this was minions language ) Its time to say Goodbye. I was on LOD for 3 and a half years but now time has come for me to finally close this door and open another one. On 31th of August I will have my last day in this company. I had a great time here, I met wonderful people and some of them will stay in my life even after I m gone. We had lots of fun and I am really sad to leave you. I want to thank you for all your help and support during the last years. Many of you I know si...

Friday, August 16th 2013, 11:10am

Fortress Change FYI

Dear Players, From today on you are allowed to leave a fortress fight after you died. You do not need to wait anymore until the fight is over. Yvil

Friday, August 16th 2013, 10:12am

Clan Wars

Hi there, I understand that you like to have the fun again. And you are right, the ranks wont fit most of the clans anymore. However, at the moment there are no plans to start another clan wars as the system needs yet to be modyfied to work proper. We will let you know as soon as we have more informations. Yvil

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 10:33am

Update Thread - Issues

Quoted from "--Samrhee--" Quoted from "Yvil" Quoted from "_-Thraxus-_" Not sure if it's the update or the new client, but I have noticed that randomly I do not recieve messages that were sent to me. For example, today I was playing on my multi (on google chrome), and we're both in the same alliance, a clan member said he got the confirmation for tallaars in the alliance chat and my multi saw it but the message did not show up in the chat box for my main account that was on the client. Thank you...

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 10:32am

Update Thread - Issues

Quoted from "Razorian" Cannot upgrade little cerrador pet, no option at benita and in achievements says with help of Tugur but no option at him too, please fix. I wait response... This option is yet not open but will be possible soon.

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 10:28am

Clan Notifications

I tested it again and you are right, it only blinks when you are online the same time the news are published. As this is on every other server as well I asked dev and got the information that it is intended like this due to technical reason. Yvil

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 10:19am

Clan Notifications

Hi there, I just have it tested and it does flash. Do a testing round yourself and see if it does not flash for certain members or everyone. You also should check your Flashplayer and update it if needed. Yvil

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 10:12am

hello Admins

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. However, we do not have any plans yet to make Tallars a interserver battlefield. Yvil

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 10:10am

FYI: Event Past Deeds

For that little tease you received a new rank.

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 12:03pm

Quoted from "bluewombat" Yes Yvil we all understand this but are there any updates yet :bl: If there were any updates I would let you know. So no, I do not have any information on updates etc. regarding this issue. Yvil

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 11:58am

good evening alien race of admins, this is curious Faeo with a question:

Hey everyone, We did not forget about this event, however, the last months other things had priority so we did not yet finish to set up the second part. We do want to continue tho and will let you know as soon as the event will go on. Greetings Yvil

Monday, August 12th 2013, 2:47pm

Update Thread - Issues

Thank you Lethowasow, I have forwared your feedback. About the client, we currently investigating this issue and working on a solution.

Monday, August 12th 2013, 1:12pm

Quoted from "Yvil" We will notify you when there is news in this regard. Be asured we will let you know as soon as we have the information.

Monday, August 12th 2013, 12:50pm

Your Pet/Mount in Real Life

I tend to do public voting or admin voting randomly. Last time, when the public voting for the event was, players complained about it, as a lot of friends and clan mates voted for her. So for me, no matter which option I choose, someone will always not be happy. But I still hope we all can arrange with it somehow.

Monday, August 12th 2013, 12:21pm

Runic caskets

I can understand your need, however, as soon as we start the event you will be informed in chat and on our news portal.

Monday, August 12th 2013, 12:20pm

Update Thread - Issues

Quoted from "_-Thraxus-_" Not sure if it's the update or the new client, but I have noticed that randomly I do not recieve messages that were sent to me. For example, today I was playing on my multi (on google chrome), and we're both in the same alliance, a clan member said he got the confirmation for tallaars in the alliance chat and my multi saw it but the message did not show up in the chat box for my main account that was on the client. Thank you for your feedback. Please keep an eye on it ...

Monday, August 12th 2013, 12:03pm

Update Thread - Issues

Quoted from "Vanya" Quoted from "Yvil" Hi Silentwater, You can only turn off the regular info messages. Messages that are made my Admins or Sheara will still be visible and are very useful from time to time. Yvil Actually, Yvil, since the client update I haven't been able to turn off regular system messages either. The button simply doesn't work. Constantly bombarded with info messages targeted at new players. Dear SilentWater, We are aware of the issue now and working on a solution. Thanks for...