You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 390.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:48pm

Author: JPinhal

Matchday 15-06-2018

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=JPinhal Egypt 0 : Uruguay 2 Marocco 0 : Iran 1 Portugal 1 : Spain 0

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:35pm

Matchday 14-06-2018

RUSSIA 3 : 0 SAUDI-ARABIA http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=JPinhal

Friday, May 4th 2018, 10:44pm

Rewards for Deeds - "Fortune Hunter"

mithril casket give +1, also in luck glow its rarelly can get some point, but possible, work same way while hunt, its randow, about chest, when you get golden horseshoe of luck you get +5 points, so far its the experience i got while open chest and in luck glow event. hope that have help

Monday, August 14th 2017, 6:16pm

Fighting the Mysterious Zarlog [12] <<organiser quest

that wrong, he always call shield also if all alive, its the thirth effect of mob

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 2:56pm

Something broken

+

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 2:09pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

9 - 36 - 97 - 100 12 - 25 - 47 - 80 21 - 54 - 63 - 71 10- 37 - 55 - 89

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 3:34pm

Clarification about the New Bezels

more cheap, you simples buy red tool, 100% triple and no need worry about more nothing

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:30pm

Clan Wars : this unkown 'thing'...

During the draw, no opponent could be found for your clan. not fail attent, just 1 clan in group dont apply, you dont get any penalty and game work fine, last event i got 3 times that message.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 12:01am

clan war didn't work

once again its just stupid, why reset all fights, when matter or not bronze league dont go influence the other ones. I would like get my blesses back, so we bless full for make clan win, and now we dont get any points, its really a bad job from admins, atleast give 100g compensation to players in gold league for all the bless they wasted, because its the gold they make with them if they hunt. If can reset points, can also give proper compensation to all players got fights and waste bless, time f...

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 1:43pm

i need bot prodram plz)

lol, my max was around 360 mobs in 2 hours and 400g profit, but i hunt with around 10 blesses and with pot of gold, dawn of luck, enrichment potion, and amulet of luck, and 10/15 sec per mob, and this if connection good. I dont doubt still some players using bot for hunt, but honestly if able to do 4 hours blessed hunt a day, its the enought for make all the 600 mobs lvl 16+ got. So spend in bot i think pointless. Because make gold in high lvl its easy now, just need time for hunt and free locat...

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 9:32pm

caskets manipulated ?

its a question of luck the drop of superprizes, can go from 0 horseshoes to 11 golden horseshoes, we never know what can drop. One example was what happen to me, in 1 min i got 2 superprizes with 6 chests apart. Never know when luck can show up

Friday, December 30th 2016, 8:21pm

Humans stun rate

we all complain the same, but i notice its not one question of race but armours, and stun rate cgange according the armour you use

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 8:31pm

New clan wars bug

My clan was not in queue, and we still got message of get opponents. Seems things not working properly, and also no fun, when cant go because no players, and we are obligated to go, because game cant read when clans not in queue. Like this its really hard be able to enjoy something in this event. Im still wait for compensations for all this bugs and situations, are make me lose points and bless.

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 1:48am

Clan Wars Bug

I dont think im wrong, anyway i respect your position, like others discord my actions, i just would like see if situations was the same with their clans. Easy speak when players out, anyway its one question of respect. I feel my clan was not respected, and i dont like the answer i got back. So all make i make the decision in kill, if i wish be worst could have kill players mining in easy spots. So lets see how things go tomorrow, but i dont go be quiet

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 1:39am

Clan Wars Bug

yes, but the info you post was not the issue. Also in possibility was other player split players, that player would be commander, and able to use controls, but not even that happen. Not even me or andzha could do nothing, simples nothing working

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 1:33am

Clan Wars Bug

and if clans balanced, players also go blessed properly, and go for valour in this case, many not even bless, and bless use its not like they need bless full, when have lvl 15 and 18 in reserv that can make 2 wins. So i hope this cleary your mind.

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 1:30am

Clan Wars Bug

i answer before. But i know the players can fight in my clan, if fight balanced hard to see if they get bug, if they tell in main chat like i did, i dont use reserv, and let players fight fairly, and let result be decided that way. in case i have put reserv, and still nothing, i would wait till their commander be in fight, like i always do, and if that dont happen, i know something wrong, and if they could have won, because from players in fights, you know how many they have in reserv, so easy k...

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 1:25am

Clan Wars Bug

you mean in clan wars? with situation of bug?

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 1:20am

Clan Wars Bug

@avp sorry, mistake in player