Search results 1-20 of 20.

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 6:54pm

Author: IL FIGO

Lag

me but i thought it was my net

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 3:22pm

ban attack rule abusers!

§14. Deceit It is not allowed: GeneralTo deceive a player with the goal of receiving or selling an item,To deceive a trade partner about the characteristics of an item,Deceit, delusion or concealing information from the administration or the guardsDeceit and delusion in the name of the administrationThe forgery of evidence Trying to deceit can be punished according to §14-1. the question now is, why dont they get any punishment?

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 6:22pm

ban attack rule abusers!

that would be too good and maybe would make some lv 5 6 level up and stop hunting for some pennys

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 3:32pm

ban attack rule abusers!

i know most likely admins wont ever see this and it was already proposed too, but yesterday night i was automatically cursed as i attacked a level 7, even if i had provocation, as that fool still complained hoping i didnt have screenshot. plus some guard invented a new rule and 15 hours passed before i was released, but im not complaining for this, just make a warning system to discourage people who provoked to still complain, hoping the person in case didnt take ss

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 3:47pm

New battlefield idea i think most players will like :)

I agree with Hakan's ''Special Snowflake Plateau of Silence'' but only if you make it run 24/7 Poor game, the only missing step seems to be moving starting location from klesva/chernag to plateau of silence, this way people can start leechig valor earlier

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 7:49pm

i realized i just wasted 10 minutes of my life writing this post. when is the last time an admin replied to anything like this? lisad in 2018 maybe?

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 4:36pm

Hello As it seems no one (players nor admins) cares about battlefields in general and we all know there aren't many players left in the game, I've had an idea which i'm sure 90% of players will like: I think all old useless battlefields like tallar, crystalline caves, arena and temple should be removed from the game. They should completely disappear from the battlefields page. There will be only a "new" one battlefield: magic storm in plateau running 24/7. Someone might complain now "hEy bUt It ...

Friday, May 1st 2020, 7:36pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw -

18-23-34-8 22-1-43-12 35-28-9-4 33-16-19-38 Invalid, wrong format. Quoted Please enter your numbers as shown in this thread! Any other writing might not be counted in the lottery. Thank you!

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 1:33pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

Quoted from "Gwenpool" Attack rule must be changed from 5 levels difference to 2 levels difefrence, and attack rule must work when you raid enemy lands too. Yet when you raid enemy land any higher level attack you (which is a provocation), but since you're smaller level you can't retaliate with attack, so you retaliate with hex or mirror when that player comes to your land, but guards consider your retaliation a provocation for some reason. gwenpool, really, you act like an ass and still dont w...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 6:16pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

i didn't read all the thread so idk if anyone already said that but i think game isn't supposed to be played stalling levels etc, thats why devs introduced valor cap. then level up and become stronger and noone will bully you anymore

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 1:51pm

Meme Week!

http://i63.tinypic.com/ilyfzc.jpg

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 7:00pm

April event: Wednesday - Trivia Quizzes!

does anyone know what there is inside the eggs?

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 12:27pm

Haunted Place

i attack on faygo just my enemies like asker98 and msu please acro stop attacking me i never attacked naked players