Search results

Search results 1-20 of 431.

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 10:42pm

Author: Ephy

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

71 - 52 - 58 - 39 11 - 57 - 63 - 98 2 - 43 - 89 - 14 26 - 68 - 54 - 24

Monday, March 20th 2017, 2:30pm

Which one is easier? BROTHERHOOD OF VIRTUE or BRINGERS OF EVIL?

Quoted from "pallinium" too easy BOV too cheaper BOE bov = 1452 EE boe = 1700 EE + 1500 skulls, i'm not sure what the prices are on human side, but can you do boe cheaper as bov? :-) Maybe i'm missing out on something that you do know about after all :-) then factor in that if you have nothing to do, you could spend years farming emaniation in bov cloister, cutting down the costs even further. i'd say bov is both easier and cheaper.

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 9:37am

Admins a respectful request

a tribute such as this would be honourable in the least, although i would even like to add that these people deserve (a uniform for the clan?) open profile legendary character if they did not have one already.

Monday, February 27th 2017, 4:07pm

Large Sparkling crystals

go exiles

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 1:37pm

What Kind of problems do you have? And Solving them

Quoted from "Ponty-Mython" After about an hour playing, my game starts to lag slightly...I check the task manager and see that client is running upwards of 450,000k of memory...when I first load it up, it only uses 200,000k and this affects performance of a few other things on my laptop. Although I just put this down to my laptop being an ancient piece of crap Memory loss has been an ancient problem here on WOD, regardless of your computer. a minor "fix" is to restart your client every x amount...

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 9:57am

Disappointed with the community

Quoted from "-Yamato-" Quoted from "Ephy" (even if you hunt "their" mobs by dying graciously every few minutes I am just wondering is everyone getting the impression that i actually died in the fight? nope, i'm saying they are the ones that hunt by falling on their faces every few minutes also i'm not sure if a naked hunter would be a proper teacher, my preferred choices on human side would more likely go to people such as dzaack/zenofthewind etc to just throw a few names out there. However, th...

Monday, February 6th 2017, 1:27pm

Disappointed with the community

dont worry too much, most of these amazing lvl 6's will never reach beyond this level as they are stuck in how the game was 7 years ago. i'd say just enjoy yourself, a lot of them feel entitled so will get angry no matter what you do (even if you hunt "their" mobs by dying graciously every few minutes) once you get past these levels, you'll find that there are actually people who are willing to work together as well

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 3:06pm

Clan Wars Rewards

russian newyear, they're on holiday probably :-) come back in a week or 2.

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 12:58pm

Thank you for the great GB event

Quoted from "Kenny The Great" Aww man, I was hoping I would get the most boring fighter award for the 5 fights I was in. excluded from competition to prevent a winner by default

Friday, December 9th 2016, 9:40am

Rushing levels

pick up as much hunters of undead reputation as you can wherever you find opportunity :-) most reps are pretty darn easy to do as you level up, this badge will however give you a great ring to use on lvl 11 and onwards so makes magelife much easier.

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 3:26pm

When you're waiting for Trade Fair

Quoted from "Luinill" Quoted from "Ephy" Quoted from "PureVenom" magmar pet sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isnt 1 lvl 18 pet enough while being 11 only? i'd say thats pretty special That shows the stupidity of your magmar clan. of my magmar clan even... wow :-) impressive to be fair my dear, i'd say if anything shows stupidity here, its the one not recognising some friendly messing about

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 1:13pm

When you're waiting for Trade Fair

Quoted from "PureVenom" magmar pet sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isnt 1 lvl 18 pet enough while being 11 only? i'd say thats pretty special

Monday, December 5th 2016, 11:10pm

wedding application for TJ and Ephy

at gunpoint... but allright!

Monday, November 28th 2016, 11:33pm

Clan Wars Bug

Quoted from "JPinhal" ephy may next time, my clan go with 5 and your clan with 15, and you lose because bug, and i go see if you still think was a fair fight. And after we talk, its easy to speak when you out, but honestly, its your opinion, and i respect that, but im sure if was with your clan, and you lose for one clan more weak when you got 100% win, and lose because bug, you dont gonna think the same, when clan in same server, and you know players, and help them. So yeah, for me its fault o...

Monday, November 28th 2016, 10:38pm

Clan Wars Bug

Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" Quoted from "-Martinni93-" “You're the one who is weak. You will never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 0.o cant tell if you're taking a dig at him or not with that rightfully so tho, mr "i want a fair game" acts all high and mighty because he lost due to a bug, but instead of keeping it fair (and waiting for admins to correct it) he goes playing god and executing them for playing the game as i...

Monday, November 21st 2016, 1:08pm

Lives in the world of Faeo: 9 years1 month(s) 26 day(s)

Quoted from "JGrant" i think the most active and oldest player is ahl didnt want to mention him, he's not normal

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 1:39pm

Lives in the world of Faeo: 9 years1 month(s) 26 day(s)

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=kenshin oldest active player i believe

Monday, November 14th 2016, 12:36pm

guard normal player or protect player

Quoted from "OriginalSith" Quoted from "-Magra-" You can't gag them because then they can't respond to questions from other players, thus you are interfering with their ability to do their job. That's been the explanation in the past. No, thats Mentors. Guards dont need to speak to do their jobs. i've left all the off topic stuff out... lets focus on the actual point being made rather as involving some personal mumbo jumbo. If you have a curse to discuss and the person that has given it was (in...

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 3:31pm

lososerg,repair bug with curses

why get cursed and then complain about it? if you cant afford it, dont borrow.

Wednesday, November 9th 2016, 9:14pm

Clan Wars - Bless Compensation!

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1288 http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=9269 http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=4895 (In other words, 5x http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=4758) 20:26 After activating a Prozio, you have received Great Magic Aureole 1 pcs. 20:26 You have grown professionally so as to increase your reputation among the Eldives in this way. 20:26 You have used the Executioner Potion. 20:26 You have used the ...