You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

Sunday, April 7th 2019, 5:40pm

Author: -mantu7-

April Joke Week - Sunday: Codes & Ciphers!

Quoted from "VeryLucky" Ij bmm, ibqqz tff v ifsf. Quoted from "VeryLucky" Ij bmm, ibqqz tff v ifsf. Hi all, happy see u here

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 11:11am

April Joke Week - Friday: FactBox!

A group of pigs is called a grumble. True or False?

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 10:05am

Quoted from "-_Exodia_-" Great Britain got 1 gold medal on last Winter Universiade. True or false? true

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 8:02am

Quoted from "zAquisgran" Quoted from "-mantu7-" Mammals without exceptions give birth to their babies. false also some fish and amphobien etc. do umm the answer is Correct no doubt! But explanation is wrong I mean eggs might go to you... since this aint no assertion reasoning... and if u read the statement again it only talks about mammals... so it is false , because some mammals lay eggs too

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 7:52am

Mammals without exceptions give birth to their babies. True or False?

Friday, April 5th 2019, 8:15pm

Quoted from "Black_Light" The octopus has three hearts. True or False ? true

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 8:11pm

April Fools Week - Thursday: Celebrity Quiz!

Quoted from "Mystika-P" What was the best-selling music album in the year 2000? The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 7:50pm

Quoted from "Mystika-P" Quoted from "-mantu7-" Quoted from "I-Heim-I" Quoted from "-mantu7-" Which popular personality was a genuine black belt in karate? Elvis presley did but quite a few celebrities do i think I totally agree but by genuine i meant kinda 1st degree which presley got , so i think i should give it to you!! Correct Show me why my answer is not valid, I answered first https://shotokai.com/karaaiki/ For your quick read

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 7:47pm

Quoted from "Mystika-P" Quoted from "-mantu7-" Quoted from "I-Heim-I" Quoted from "-mantu7-" Which popular personality was a genuine black belt in karate? Elvis presley did but quite a few celebrities do i think I totally agree but by genuine i meant kinda 1st degree which presley got , so i think i should give it to you!! Correct Quoted from "-mantu7-" c Quoted from "Mystika-P" Quoted from "-mantu7-" Quoted from "I-Heim-I" Quoted from "-mantu7-" Which popular personality was a genuine black be...

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 7:35pm

Quoted from "I-Heim-I" Quoted from "-mantu7-" Which popular personality was a genuine black belt in karate? Elvis presley did but quite a few celebrities do i think I totally agree but by genuine i meant kinda 1st degree which presley got , so i think i should give it to you!! Correct

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 7:08pm

Which popular personality was a genuine black belt in karate?

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 6:43pm

Quoted from "Mystika-P" What is the song of the singer PINK with more views on youtube? Just give me a reason

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 7:23pm

April Joke Week - Wednesday: Trivia Quizzes

Quoted from "Warlordekkie" barca's best ever goal is by: 1. messi 2, ronaldinho 3. iniesta 4. xavi Messi

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 4:15pm

April Joke Week - Wednesday: Trivia Quizzes

quote='Warlordekkie','index.php?page=Thread&postID=278992#post278992']which of the following rap songs has recorded the maximum no. of words used: 1) Rap God: Eminem 2) Animal: Harry Shotta 3) My Life: 50 Cent 4) No love: Lil Wayne[/quote] Rap God by eminem

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:42pm

Valentine special!

Quoted from "Warlordekkie" a secret floor to hide for some private time with your special one guess guess, lovebirds Left Tower top of gate at O'Delvays Square in the right side of location screen

Friday, February 8th 2019, 10:31am

[REPUTATION] Blazing Cerberus’s spirit

Blazing Cerberus's Spirit is the new monthly seasonal event reward. It is a sequential reward and you get a part of this reward every month You can buy the monthly part from the seasonal event tokens and when you use it , you get attacked by a Cerb Ghost which is easy to kill since its level dependent. Its power increases every 3 months and it becomes http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…rtikul_id=30574 after 3 months http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…rtikul_id=30580 after 9 months an...

Friday, February 1st 2019, 8:55am

[REPUTATION] Spark of Heavenly Fires

Sparks of Heavenly Fires are usually used to raise your reputation directly by a certain amount with respect to the specific reputations. They are also used to hand in directly to get certain badge of worships too but you need to get the purple badge for them first Hunter of Fortune Red badge - 7 sparks and u must be min lvl 5 Pet Patrons Badge of Worship - 7 sparks and u must be min lvl 11 Custodians of Magic Red Badge - 20 sparks and u must be lvl 20 GB Red Badge - the Dragon scale can be rece...