Search results 1-20 of 255.

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 12:40pm

Author: SilentWater

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September Draw

98-71-19-42- 44-10 38-3-81-83-29-77 64-65-32-48-5-8 75-27-59-23-97-50

Friday, November 24th 2017, 8:20am

Mags are cowards and won't fight a fair fight

Nice. You finally got the confirmation you needed to make your virtual life a success. Congratulations.

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 7:46pm

Bonuses for wearing Special Set Items

Quoted from "SilentWater" I didn't mean specifically that particular armor. We get enough "bonus" stats from full/partial matching armor sets already. But something like the magic symbols. Maybe create some weaker/stronger craftable set which requires items from across your world. This would ensure that for creation of such an item - professions products, hunting drops/quest resources as well as valor, would all be needed. This could be a relic armor like for example a Blessed Boobplate of Shea...

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 7:43pm

I didn't mean specifically that particular armor. We get enough "bonus" stats from full/partial matching armor sets already. But something like the magic symbols. Maybe create some weaker/stronger craftable set which requires items from across your world. This would ensure that for creation of such an item - professions products, hunting drops/quest resources as well as valor, would all be needed. This could be a relic armor like for example a Blessed Boobplate of Sheara. Wearing it alone, it gi...

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 4:54pm

And by this, I mean items like the full UyarrMO items (Sword, Helmet, Pauldrons), or Necromancer's Ring + Amulet. Wearing them together should give some extra bonus maybe?

Monday, November 20th 2017, 5:15pm

Woodland Critter Christmas

Quoted from "-TheRiddle-" (Well, maybe some bugs were fixed coz of our whining, but there shouldn't be most of the bugs in the first place) But didn't that guard in the earlier post in this thread as well as Arma, say that the time of the developers would be best spent implementing things that are of use? I for one, agree that bugs and issues need a higher priority than implementing new features. But seeing as how our server only translates the russian features, I fail to see what actually is "...

Monday, November 20th 2017, 3:19pm

Woodland Critter Christmas

While we're here, which idea given by the players was actually implemented into the game? It just seems like that thread is just a place for people to vent. For the 7 years I've played this game and the 2 months I've actually give attention to the game, I've not seen any idea implemented unless it was something grossly against every single player. I doubt anyone from the development team actually takes a look at that thread ever. For that reason, why does that thread even exist? Doesn't our serv...

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 10:59pm

Problems In Meridian Fields

Try loading the game in your browser. Sometimes if the cache isn't properly cleared, new changes don't get to appear.If you face same issue in browser as well, then this is a bug. If not, better clean that cache.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:43am

Flying Manbearpig

Also to be honest, I think I can apply worse mental damage with calling someone a "starving half-animal 20 IQ vegetable" rather than calling them a fu*kwit. Profanities are in the vernacular in almost all English speaking countries nowadays, and applying censorship is a decision that would rather suit imbeciles and mind-numbingly stupid pseudo-reformists, instead of actual intelligent people.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:37am

Flying Manbearpig

As long as you don't censor my name. I had some chatrooms where SilentWater was banned because my name contained T-W-*-T

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 3:28pm

Flying Manbearpig

I'm super cereal.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:19pm

Hagar Claw

Hagar was a warrior and led a revolt to take over a ship and became a pirate captain. He loved Gollade, but she got married to someone else. He devoted himself to cruelty and battles till the day he died. He is destined to always think about Gollade, his only true love.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:15pm

[EFFECTS] Glaze

Glaze is the next step up from Magic. Where mages use attack spells till level 15, 16 onwards, they start using physical damage again. A Glaze is a side effect kind of thing from the physical hit and hits for magic damage (It can't be blocked) Each physical hit after activating the Aura, consumes mana. And thus we get a double hit leading to higher damage based on the player's Wisdom stat

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 1:37pm

Testing ping for the game.

In Any case, my hops have reduced from 12 to 3 so i'm happy anyway Checked packets in Fiddler as well. Performance is improved.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 1:35pm

That doesn't really matter. Once you hit the redirect server, you know that the packet is taking X ms to reach that server. No matter the other things, there won't be much other hops after that redirect server. So its safely assumed that the maximum ping you get is 50% higher than the last ping. I did this with another game, and the results were accurate.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 1:30pm

Quoted from "Dzaack" Quoted from "SilentWater" Quoted from "akyr" the server blocks ping requests always (ICMP Echo Requests) - so there is no way to check the status with a ping . btw. servers are located in Netherlands tracert the servers. I'm getting 365ms when I connect through my VPN (Singapore realm) And 166ms when connecting through Netherlands. 180+ on germany. akyr is right.. I tried to tracert the servers in the past also and after first four responses it went on being denied and an a...

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 1:24pm

Quoted from "akyr" the server blocks ping requests always (ICMP Echo Requests) - so there is no way to check the status with a ping . btw. servers are located in Netherlands tracert the servers. I'm getting 365ms when I connect through my VPN (Singapore realm) And 166ms when connecting through Netherlands. 180+ on germany.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 9:30am

Hi, Can the admin/devs or any player answer this please. I am testing my connection for performance, which server do we need to ping to measure game performance? Currently i'm trying warofdragons.com. Thanks.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 9:37pm

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

Quoted from "-Cahal-" E-Erixir-chan! W-What are you doing?! *brushes* Wow, that Granite Golem is so big and stro...M-M-Master what are you doing? I'm too close to your mouth!