You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 544.

Friday, July 24th 2020, 3:46pm

Author: Gwenpool

Prayerful Calls Wasted

Quoted Prayerful Calls should not be used if you join a Temple or CC Of The Past that is already ongoing. They should only be used if the you join a new BF. Why not? You start BF - Prayerful Call is used, doesn't matter how you join.

Saturday, July 11th 2020, 4:50pm

Looter on Human Side

Instead of showing your naked ass to monsters and looters - buy a purple tool and work professions. As Terra said - you'll make more gold and won't care aboubt looters. Also looting is not against the game rules, it's as legal as naked hunt. You naked hunters abuse game bug which devs can't fix getting loot from monsters without doing any damage and getting any exp, and looters abuse same bug, so for normal players you're same. If admins ban looters then they should ban naked hunters too.

Saturday, July 11th 2020, 4:41pm

Looter on Human Side

Quoted from "I am Groot" I dont want to play game and spend diamonds in game where low levels dont respect monsters and abuse mounts to do dirty job for them. Admins, please, do something with such disrespectful way naked fighters play. Its time for curses for intentional naked hunt! +1

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 1:54am

Big Problem Of Battle

Good idea, but it will never happen.

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 3:38am

PL Server merge, what happened?

I think PL will merge with us next year. it's what I think.

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 3:19am

A returning player.

Екг Quoted from "hellrocker28" lvl up to 11, 6-10 is near dead True, but level alone won't make anyone strong. He'll have to work hard to be strong mage. And predicting some people gonna say something about me... I am weak, I know it.

Saturday, June 20th 2020, 3:44am

Advice for 5 level player

Don't rage in BC set, it's no good if you crit on monsters! Author is rigth! BC set is bad for rage! When I rage and crit because I have BC set I get mad! Crits ain't good!

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 3:20am

For Admins!

I never won in caves 386 and temple 283, because humans are cheaters, they stun too much, their arrow always works on me, and they always attack me more than one, no fair play. These BFs are make for humans. Admins please fix! Sounds like bullshit? Maybe, just like first post

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 3:12am

Game alive?

I always knew Ru admins and game owners don't care about the game and its players. We had some other admins and game owners, can't recall from what countries, but game was ok, and now we have Ru admins and game owners, and game sucks. I can say why game sucks for me: 1. Unlike other games, if you log off with buffs on - they expire. 2. We don't get enough new locations, except for mages, usually 16+ 3. In 1-10 locations we have not enough monsters, if 3 players rage in same location rage is fail...

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 12:37am

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

Attack rule must be changed from 5 levels difference to 2 levels difefrence, and attack rule must work when you raid enemy lands too. Yet when you raid enemy land any higher level attack you (which is a provocation), but since you're smaller level you can't retaliate with attack, so you retaliate with hex or mirror when that player comes to your land, but guards consider your retaliation a provocation for some reason.

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 7:07pm

Red armour in battflefields

A commercial move to make more money.

Friday, March 13th 2020, 12:12am

DE server in interserver BF

Even if it is so, our admins will never tell us truth. I guess that's cuz we lag when we get to other server, and they don't cuz that's their server. I always had delays in fights on other servers (PL and DE).

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 11:55pm

lack of players

Ok, I will now join crying. I can't raise exe because there are not enough humans, can't raise herbo because there are not enough plants, can't rage because there are not enough monsters! I wonder HOW all other players do it, there's simply NOT ENOUGH EVERYTHING!

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 2:58am

lack of players

@ Dr_Hanasomay You're a level 4 elite warrior which means you're valor capped. Why you want to do this feat now? Why don't you level up and try it at level 5-6 if you have to level up anyway? Instead of crying.

Monday, March 9th 2020, 3:41pm

lack of players

Quoted from "Mattel" said the queen of complaining lol I complained about many things, that's true But you know that's because many things in this game are too bad. And I complained about lack of players for Caves when I wanted to do immo, because there really was no CC and we didn't even have Storm so people just didn't go there. But Arena is different, I did it at level 3 dressed in green BC set, and now when we have Arena Storm he can do this feat, or find do it at higher levels. All I want ...

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 12:32am

lack of players

You're not the first for whom it's hard to do an Agudar's feat. Just keep trying! I did all feats but immo at levels 3-4, only immo I did at level 6. So you know it might take time, but you'll do it anyway, so be patient and stop complaining.

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 6:25pm

Captain obvious

Quoted "If you use Seasonal deck and Eye of Truth, you have much higher chance of getting Crystals of Truth" - "powered by Innos" Really, the more blessings you have the better? Good news, nobody knew it before!)) You forgot to mention talent for crystals of truth, gimme a prize too)) Quoted “If you have to do many secondary profession creations, such as making elixirs and runes, it is better to wait and do them all together with 'Success of the Artisan Elixir'. It can be bought in professional...

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 4:42am

Return of red weapons fragments

Quoted from "Gwenpool" At the fair they are paying back 1g per red weapon fragment My mistake, they show 1g but they pay 3g when you click Buy. Sorry for wrong info

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 4:21am

Parts of red weapon and bow Trade Fair

Quoted from "Sern" Hello everybody: The main logic on this subject is that red weapons are very powerful and meant to be rare on the game. It is because of that we are offering those kind of stuff piece by pice. Sern Red weapons are not powerful, they only give more HP, the rest stats are same as on purple weapons.