You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

Friday, July 24th 2020, 4:09pm

Author: _-Thraxus-_

Prayerful Calls Wasted

Quoted from "Gwenpool" Why not? You start BF - Prayerful Call is used, doesn't matter how you join. It's a good point and I see the thought process behind it. I personally view the Prayerful Calls as a means to completing the missions from the arbiters rep. Joining a BF significantly late hinders the chance of actually completing it that day. So, my thought was to redeem the opportunity to those unfortunate few that join late in BF. But again, my viewpoint isn't universal to everyone and it's a...

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 8:53pm

Prayerful Calls Wasted

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Instead of questioning how game's mechanics work and trying to fix something that isn't broken, just go with it. Then by that logic, you must be furious about the admins introducing these two newer BF. They are improvements upon previous "game mechanics". The admins should have never introduced new ways of gaining valour because that's their way of "trying to fix something that isn't broken". Also, according to that logic you should believe lvl 20 hunting is good as...

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 7:38pm

Prayerful Calls Wasted

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" That's not how they work, they were and are used whenever you join a battlefield, whether ongoing or newly begun. Yeah, that's why I posted this on the Feedback and Ideas forum, not the City Pub. I posted this to start a discussion on the pros and cons of the idea as well as potentially get admin eyes and thoughts on it. Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Deal with it. If you can't, then cry me a river. Not sure what prompted the aggressive response, but maybe provide som...

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 5:02pm

Prayerful Calls Wasted

Prayerful Calls should not be used if you join a Temple or CC Of The Past that is already ongoing. They should only be used if the you join a new BF.

Saturday, July 11th 2020, 4:52am

Big Problem Of Battle

What you are looking for is called CC Year 386 and Temple Year 283. Everyone has the same stats, same armour, same level, no mounts, same buffs. Everything is an even playing field. However, you'll need to level up to level 5 to start participating in these battlefields.

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 7:08pm

Game Population - Players per Level and the changes

Here's the population over time since 2015. Note that there are a few gaps within the data, especially between the end of 2019 and 2020.

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:15pm

A new style has just started in the game!

Quoted from "Liam321" It is not "stole" or "thief" if i tell my level 20s in clan "i'm opening my deck, are you free to take loot?" I call the bird, it's my bird, it's my loot, my clan gives it to me after. As far as I'm concerned, the loot never belonged to the group doing damage, it belongs to me, so there is no powerleveling. Plus if it were against game rules then I and many others would be jailed already. I agree with this. I think the loot should belong to the card deck holder by default.

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:11pm

About Lag in interface

I've been having the same problem recently. The interfaces will stall before they actual load.

Friday, June 26th 2020, 12:01am

Looks like I was a little ambitious with the numbered list lol

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 11:59pm

Quoted from "Liam321" if this is against game rules, then can you write which one it breaks? i do this myself, because if i let level 20 group take my bird's loot then i can get level 20 drops instead of only up to 16/17 (depending on group leader) so i can maybe make a return on my investment of the deck before 2 years go by Possibly the powerleveling rules. There is an exchange of actual items only from one party. However, I think this can be interpreted different ways by different people. He...

Friday, June 19th 2020, 9:19pm

Advice for 5 level player

It may not be the most efficient way to play the game, but if it's fun for you then definitely go for it. From my view, the most efficient way to play would probably be to rush to lvl 20 while getting blue/purple armour, runes, and hunting buffs/reps. Then doing the plateau weekends for valour and hunting for gold to complete the non-hunting beneficial reps. However, that's a pretty easy way to get burnt out as well.

Sunday, June 14th 2020, 3:24am

Auction Idea

+1 No taxes to post. Yes taxes after the sale.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 10:05pm

Hey Brute :P

Oh man, if I see you, I'm definitely mirroring you in the hope I also can get a forum post made about me as well Also, you do realize it takes us about 30 seconds to make 1g, right? So, it really didn't cost Brute much for all the entertainment you are giving us

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 1:26am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - March Draw

2 - 4 - 6 - 8 10 - 12 - 14 - 16 18 - 20 - 22 - 24 26 - 28 - 30 - 32

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 12:20am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - February Draw

7 - 28 - 46 - 19 5 - 9 - 23 - 31 8 - 35 - 41 - 13 1 - 2 - 3- 4