You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 100.

Wednesday, August 19th 2020, 7:35pm

Author: Masstador

[AUGUST EVENT] Day 3

Ancestral Mountains Sly Cove Settlement Angrukhon Square of Fire Smoky Knolls Settlement of Faytir Gorge of Chernag Dartrong Square Mentaliya Settlement

Tuesday, August 18th 2020, 7:53pm

[AUGUST EVENT] Day 2

Wyver crossing Eagles`nest Mentaliya foothills Gorge of gondi Mentaliya Settlement Sly cove Glade of dreams Barrow of death

Monday, August 17th 2020, 7:04pm

[AUGUST EVENT] Day 1

1 - Outskirts of Silent Steppe (top left) 2 - Baurvill Hamlet (middle left) 3 - Thistle Burshwood (bottom left) 4 - Allayas Wastelands (top right) 5 . O'Delvays City Square (middle right) 6 - Glade of Oblivion (bottom right) 7 - Wasteland of rest (in the bottom)

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 11:56pm

Unique bezel

Hi For some time, and with the approval of a mentor. The sale of this Unique bezel has still not returned for a long time. Would it be possible to put the object on sale at a fair? Exemple of Unique Bezel http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1003502

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 12:43pm

Tallar inter-server

Yes... i see an other post who they say " Why this server doesn't have many bf " ... All is possible, they can do it !

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 4:40pm

Tallar inter-server

Hi people's Feo ! This week-end valor in lvl 15, there are not many tallar or 0 ... i want to ask if it's possible to put Tallar in Inter-server for the next tallar etc... Thanks ! Masstador

Tuesday, August 27th 2019, 8:56pm

Collect 35.000 Quicksilver.

Arf, i will trade this for celestial quicksilver But just for show my farm http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019…-captureghj.png

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 11:15am

Armor style?

Dodger

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 3:05pm

Just a rant on the biasness of the people upholding rules of the game

Quoted from "alex1232298" Also when guards attacked players as invisible they didnt change the rule, lol. Not a big surprise anyways xD you and Beef, ... MW? Only cry And more, you are not sure guard in invisible attack people, show us screen xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 2:57pm

Rip server

Friday, April 12th 2019, 7:43pm

i have a idea

Why not

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 11:17am

I show you new looter

Alex OMGGGGGGG I don't care of you OriginalSith / Nefertiti = looters :p

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 3:24pm