You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 714.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 12:59pm

Author: orrin

what do mage daily orb item pictures show?

hi, i just cannot make it out, i cannot distinguish it, what is the icon of the daily mage quest orb, shown as a quest item in bag. check how it looks: Crystal Palantir looks like, in a palantir shows a scene, a book in front of some shelf, and seems there's flame coming out of books' pages... but what is above the book and the flame? there is definitely something... looks like smoke? or claws? also check charged version (mage buff) Enchanted Palantir its description shows what should be display...

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 7:34am

Final Instructions

hi, here let's do a phrase analytic... just to see if npc trolling... *The Chosen One greets you with a slight nod of the head.* - oh ok you shakin' it huh Welcome to the Cloister of Visions Yes, yes, you have heard correctly: you are already in the spectral world. - thanks, ok, ok, i'm in, got to spend 45 crystals you know... daily spectral visit The world of the dead is woven from the shadows of the past.... It is like a faded reflection in a mirror, an illusory copy of lands that are familiar...

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 7:23am

any proxy for game?

hi, i mean, if you do: https://www.subnetonline.com/ and open OS task manager... check wod server ip... do a trace route... ***been crying*** so slow for me!

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 5:26am

Final Instructions

hi, so i walk in cloister this day, and before i rush in, i saw inside instance there is npc option: *The Chosen One greets you with a slight nod of the head.* Welcome to the Cloister of Visions Yes, yes, you have heard correctly: you are already in the spectral world. The world of the dead is woven from the shadows of the past.... It is like a faded reflection in a mirror, an illusory copy of lands that are familiar to you, and that castle is an inalienable part of it. The solid walls protect t...

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 5:24am

any proxy for game?

hi, i am laggy always, and good proxy recommendation? only for wod is ok... many thanks

Saturday, October 31st 2020, 8:18am

simple mage guide

Quoted from "wut" dont forget, some instances/superbeings get way easier as mage, i neglected juggernauts until mage, been making decent progress whenever im not too lazy yep but cannot trade sb loots when reaching higher lvls

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 9:54am

how to get Dalgo

Quoted from "Kolur" You have completed the quest Games of the Chosen. 09:45 Received: 10,000 experience, Overpowering Signet Ring 1 pcs, 5 38 . i thought i would get Dalgo FFsake so, with: Reward: Overpowering Signet Ring 1 pc., 20 Shadow Catcher Reputation (up to 2500. 10000 experience, 5g 38s. what about your Overpowering Signet Ring how to transform it into mage rings or amulets?

Monday, October 12th 2020, 12:08pm

how to get Dalgo

Quoted from "Kolur" You have completed the quest Games of the Chosen. 09:45 Received: 10,000 experience, Overpowering Signet Ring 1 pcs, 5 38 . i thought i would get Dalgo FFsake reward should be 100 Daigo coins, try finish other quests maybe, in white castle, plus, how did you do the 5 waves of fights? lol

Wednesday, September 30th 2020, 11:40am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - OCTOBER Draw

02-06-08-10 14-16-18-20 22-24-26-30 36-40-46-50

Wednesday, September 30th 2020, 11:15am

simple mage guide

Quoted from "wut" Quoted from "orrin" add: blue tablet at lvl 11 -Wisdom+ Mana, helps so much... 40g per should do 40g per? plop in an offer for 5g on exchange and wait, got most of the blue tablets for that price in a day, life took the longest at 3 days ok, thanks for human side prices...

Sunday, September 27th 2020, 4:12am

simple mage guide

add: blue tablet at lvl 11 -Wisdom+ Mana, helps so much... 40g per should do

Monday, September 7th 2020, 5:58am

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

Dusk Luck http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17257 item info: ' ... the likelihood of successful collection and receipt of additional resources is reduced ... ' - cannot even pick resource with this debuff on

Sunday, September 6th 2020, 12:51am

September event questions

I am grateful for your help <--- is right for the letter quiz

Monday, August 10th 2020, 1:17pm

simple mage guide

hi, i wanna add: how to test if your mage char is ok for hunting? use physical hit with purple power pot, see how much you hit non- crit on mob, then switch to magic, check non- crit casts only, make sure magic dmg > your physical hit dmg

Sunday, August 2nd 2020, 1:33pm

achievement on buff using

add: Awakened Power IV the Unity ring is a style item, quest seems to be started at Gondi NPC (magmar side)

Sunday, July 5th 2020, 9:19am

achievement on buff using

add: Reflection Gift 'Lifespan 1h This item is non-transferable Item does not occupy space in backpack Magic aura that turns enemies’ powers against them. Reduces the power and chance of enemy critical hits but increases the power and chance of your own. Increases the chance of activating stunning effects while reducing the chance of getting stunned. Increases your chance of blocking and dodging the attack, reducing the enemy’s own chances of it. The stronger the opponent, the greater the effect...

Friday, June 26th 2020, 12:43pm

simple mage guide

Quoted from "orrin" but he essence and most wonderful part of this game is mage... Quoted from "orrin" buy chess is like 50g per Quoted from "orrin" and using BC and Dodger or even HW are all ok... the, buying, or, typos