You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Today, 1:57pm

Author: Hakan The Khan

clan war

I assume due to late 13th anniversary event and all of the event deadlines being on top each other, they decided to postpone everything. On top of it all, there is still the HTML5 question. I remember at the beginning of this year some crybaby player was telling me they will implement HTML5 "soon" but, as always, he was wrong. So yeah, first they need to solve all of these problems, introduce HTML5, bring the update and everything, otherwise one of the two will happen: Either they will do the HT...

Yesterday, 4:33pm

The Night Hunter - Quest Guide

Just cancel it, it has no value whatsoever in the long run.

Thursday, November 26th 2020, 1:13pm

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

1. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Hakan+The+Khan 2. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-WILVIRIN- 3. We will discuss the time and date with the consecrator. 4. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Aixlinn

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 5:12pm

So can we keep the annniversary elixirs?

Someone's having a little tantrum today, eh? Let's go then.

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 5:05pm

Now, listen. I know since you hung around totok, tmac, loyalty, lama/angel (doesn't matter, angel plays both characters lol) and all those other guys for a while and that took its toll on you, it's obvious your brain cells have all stopped working so I'll explain this to you very slowly: 1) It's not Hitler, it's Fevzi Çakmak, a Turkish Field Marshal and the pride of our army. If I ever hear you disrespect him like that again I'm going to make sure you spend every day in this game with multiple s...

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 7:47am

It's gonna disappear eventually, don't be the next Pilek (who lovs animels ) and come here immediately when something has to expire and didn't yet. Just use it, don't ask any questions and move on. If they intended these stuff to be around for an entire year don't you think they'd make it like the previous anniversaries from 4-5 years ago where these elixirs stacka nd you could just use them until next year's event? Of course they would, but they didn't, because they want to make you use these i...

Wednesday, November 11th 2020, 1:00pm

Bloody plot

You're welcome.

Tuesday, November 10th 2020, 9:53pm

Bloody plot

First you need to visit all those locations and talk to NPCs there, after you received all the stones (about 5 or 6), you will get another quest step to destroy all of the altars in the correct order. That's when you will start to use those stones to teleport to every altar one by one (for example: you use 1st stone and go to altar, but it's not the correct one, when you try to destroy the altar you don't get attacked by a minotaur, then you leave there and use 2nd stone, if 2nd altar is correct...

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 12:17pm

Turkish

O hesap kullanılmayı bırakalı (bkz. lososerg'e ait e-posta) çok oldu. Onun üstüne 2 kez admin değişti. Bu tür bir işlem için nereye başvurmanız gerektiğinden emin değilim, ancak mail.ru şirket hesapları sadece ısmarlama usulü işlemler için (bkz. şahsi avatar, şahsi animasyonlu avatar, şahsi emoticon) kullanılıyor. Bunun için muhafızlara danışıp (Clamatis adında kimsenin sevmediği, insan tarafındaki oyuncularca gaddarlığı ile bilinen, kötü mü kötü, sinsi mi sinsi bir muhafız var, kendisine gidip ...

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 5:40am

aniversary quest for chimera

Daigon and Gelanf for Shell Krogan, Phitzell, Serpagon (and probably scolopendra) for Lizard Tail Arboris and Nepherto for Giant Leaf Gargoyle, Atshi and Scorpolion for Webbed Wing Scorpions and Scorpolions for Venomous Rump Flaundin Rebels for Tentacle

Friday, October 30th 2020, 1:58pm

Valour in arena

It matters up until some point, for example: during valor events, level 20 players give a maximum of 100k or so, after 30k damage in there, no matter how much damage you deal, you can't get higher than 100k. Same goes for other battlefields.

Thursday, October 29th 2020, 12:02pm

Meridian Vaults

Nobody's telling you to q and wait, Dahna. What you're saying is the EXACT SAME of what I and others are saying. We just want to be able to do whenever we want, not just the times they give us. If we start doing once, we can go on until everyone's bored or out of free time/gold, but in this way we can do max. 8 times in a day, and not everyone is free at 10:45 or 23:30. You tell me, which one is better? Being able to go 8 times in a row in the span of 4-5 hours or 8 times during whole day? And i...

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 7:30pm

Meridian Vaults

Yeah, that'd be nice. Please remove the limitations and make it so that we can que whenever we want, and I mean whenever. Not just Saturday, but every day in the week.

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 4:54am

Legendary Thirteenth Anniversary

Quoted from "I am Groot" did you heard joke about merge? What merge? It's a myth, don't believe that. It's just a prank bro.

Monday, October 26th 2020, 8:52pm

Lets Take A Poll

Oh hey I was going through comments and guess what I see, again, the usual trash bin talking trash again, though his roast game is as weak as his character in this game (and in real life) lol, isn't it about time you go feed your cat, sithy boy? Since it's the only friend you ever will have in this life. Though knowing you, I know you will make him run away as well lol.

Monday, October 26th 2020, 8:47pm

Lets Take A Poll

You know, all this time we just kept giving admin(s) shi...tzu, a shih tzu, yeah... for everything but I think the problem is on corporate level. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not business genius, all I can say is it's as much effort as they're paid. Let's break this down step by step: Admin, or as we all know what they are: the basic worker in this subcompany called my.com which belongs to the big boys, mail.ru, and exists for the sole reason of international diplomacy and politics. Their duty is...

Monday, October 26th 2020, 2:11pm

Legendary Thirteenth Anniversary

Why settle for 2021 when you can go for 2050? Come on let's make our dream come true, 13th anniversary event in October 25, 2050

Monday, October 26th 2020, 5:34am

No storm in ancient plat? NO PROBLEM!

Looks like someone wants to get executed to the point they can't walk from one location to another without waiting for an hour.