You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 343.

Wednesday, October 13th 2021, 12:41am

Author: T-DeAdLY-J

Ruins Lv 19-20 zone

Well, on the contrary - should there be peace expected from both sides, the onus is on each side to deter attacks from their respective players. Clearly it is a failure to do so on your side which is causing aggrivated responses from Magmars. To your point saying that you are "too busy" - I find it rather difficult to believe that the entire human race is so busy that they are still able to hunt several hours of a day without a single care to this issue. The simple fact of the matter is that if ...

Tuesday, October 12th 2021, 8:37pm

Ruins Lv 19-20 zone

Your logic is applicable both ways. Magmars did not start this issue either, so look for resolution over your side of the pond. Also, as you said: "We did not create that mess so attack to the people who created it. If you attack to us, we [magmars] will retaliate. If you don't, we don't too." Good luck!

Tuesday, October 5th 2021, 12:23pm

Auction new request problem

As -TheBest- mentioned, the exchange issue should now be fixed. If you experience any further issues please comment on this thread. Thank you.

Monday, September 27th 2021, 3:19pm

A temporary solution has been implemented until the issue is resolved. You may now find a "Rare Items" option in exchange. In this you will find: Diamond Certificates (5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 250)Erdur Boxes (Empty and Full)Sands of RenewalEnchanted Mark of the Arbiters of FateCombat CertificatesSpirit Elemental SpheresJoker DecksBottomless CasketMagic TableclothLash of RenunciationWand Enhancing Scrolls There is currently no information on if other items will be included or the estimated fix ti...

Monday, September 20th 2021, 10:29pm

Purge Day! yipppieeeeeee, woooohooo, that's what we were waiting for!!!

The Purge is a Jester led event, as was the recent Four-Season-Slots machine. Unfortunately, we have no bearing on the repairs of in-game issues. Best of luck!

Friday, September 17th 2021, 10:36am

clan wars

Everyone that has been listed so far should be free.

Wednesday, September 15th 2021, 5:23pm

If you have the items saved in your "Selected Lots" on the new application page, you are still able to place applications for them. There is still no information on when the issues with the Exchange function will be fixed.

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 10:41pm

Atak

I would highly recommend reading the entirety of the Attack Rules found here. You will also find that "The attack rule does not apply to any attacks on players whose level is 11 or higher." While there is a clause outlining rules which prohibit attacks on players 5 levels than your own, this only applies to enemies who are below level 11. For example, raiders of level 13 can only attack level 8 or higher enemies, unless provoked. To reiterate, the 5 level rule does not apply when attacking mages...

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 8:58pm

14/09/21 - Clan Wars (First Division)

Today's Clan Wars for the First Division ran in test mode again. It commenced without issues, however if you faced any problems, please send me forum mail outlining them. Please note: The Clan Wars season is expected to officially start on Thursday 16th September. The ratings will be reset ahead of the fights. The results of the test fights will not have any influence on the outcome of the season.There is currently no information regarding compensation of blessings for test runs of the Clan Wars...

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 1:31pm

Ruins Lv 19-20

Quoted from "Kn" and correct me if im wrong but the reason it started was because michałŁ accidently joined on someone's mob and got hit with zara on 5th sept 22:15 game time. 10:20 PM Erdal » michałŁ: i saw someone made zara so i got invisible 10:21 PM michałŁ » Erdal,TotoK: 22:15 Unsichtbar verwendet das Knochen Amulett, um Zaras Fluch auf michałŁ auferlegen. so some DE mag started this. Actually, michałŁ decided to actively loot the player by using things such as crit arrow. No issue would h...

Monday, September 13th 2021, 7:35pm

Unfortunately no estimated time frames have been provided for when this issue will be fixed.

Friday, September 10th 2021, 6:13pm

[SEPTEMBER EVENT] Welcome to Las WoDas!

Middle Top Middle Bottom Middle Top Middle

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 9:18pm

Clan Wars

As you will have already noticed, there are several issues with the current Clan Wars season. As a result, the current clan battles are running in test mode. This means that they will not influence the final ratings when the season officially begins.. Updates to which battles are running in test mode can be found at the bottom of the Clan Wars News Page. Once the tests have been concluded, the ratings will be reset and I assume the beginning of the season will be announced. You may participate d...

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 5:18pm

Ruins attacks

You can find fault in the actions of both sides. Neither was involving me/my clan/my alliance, yet they were still attacked, likewise for others and hence the escalation to a much wider spread issue. Unfortunately this time it's not for me to attempt to make peace for all. If you want peace, speak to the source of the issue and then negotiate and let others know that it has been re-established.

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 11:19am

Ruins attacks

Seems a rather unfortunate situation which shouldn't have escalated this much, however it is what it is. A human player joined a magmar player's fight. Rather than stay in block, they used things such as Powerful True Arrow to take the loot. As a result, the magmar used a zara hex on them, and so other humans from that clan/alliance started to attack all magmars in the location. Naturally it will not be the case where one race is slaughtered during hunt, especially when they had no involvement i...

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 12:17am

Ruins attacks

You are slightly late to the party, might be worth keeping up to date with the events in Ruins over the past few days.

Saturday, September 4th 2021, 1:29pm

[HUMAN] - Amulet of Luck (Luck Glow Event)

You should all have the correct amulets now.

Saturday, September 4th 2021, 12:02pm

Thank you for the responses. The names have now been forwarded and the amulets should hopefully be exchanged in the coming days.

Friday, September 3rd 2021, 6:17pm

Dear Players, Following the Luck Glow event, there was a slight error in the first few minutes of the reward stage. Human players won this round of Luck Glow, however in the opening minutes of the reward stage received Amulet of Luck rather than the correct blessing. If you received the wrong amulet, please post the logs for it in this forum thread. Please note any intentional invalid claims will result in a forum ban. Please post your response to this thread before 10:00 on Saturday 04 Septembe...