You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 273.

Wednesday, October 6th 2021, 12:50pm

Author: Terra Incognita

The secret of the stone of revelations

Last time I did that quest was like 2016, but iirc it's random. You can make the powder in first try, and also in 10th.. It depends on luck

Sunday, October 3rd 2021, 11:32am

How to be good at battlefields?

You don't. This is a pay to win game and you can see it more than clearly on those levels. If you stay low lvl you will waste your time trying to reach p2w player strength and you will most likely fail. Best thing to do is level higher where you have significantly profitable hunts and better resources to pick, thus A LOT easier and better way of upgrading you character (even without battlefields, which you kinda don't need). Unless you WANT to grind lvl 3-4. Then prepare to pick rocks indefinite...

Tuesday, August 31st 2021, 10:52am

Exchange

TJ said it'll be fixed soon. It's the same on client, however you can set search by other classes. The weapons is only a default, so you'll have to manually search for the item you're looking for through other categories.

Tuesday, August 10th 2021, 7:07pm

Exchange

Since this is COM, and not RU, DE, PL or etc., do you see my point?

Tuesday, August 10th 2021, 9:29am

Exchange

It's actually the same order every time, regardless of sellers. For example, diamond (resource) is always on the 1st page and amber is on the last. Great elixirs are on the first, amulet fragments on last and next to last (depending on how many pages there are). Eyes on the front, skulls on the back.. etc

Sunday, August 8th 2021, 10:40pm

Exchange

Why does the sorting by the item name on exchange not work like at all? No matter how you set it, the items become so weirdly shuffled and without apparent order

Tuesday, July 20th 2021, 5:37pm

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

Can my bow powers in combat like not show in polish?

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 11:20pm

[AUGUST EVENT] Location Hunt

1 Berona Ranges 2 Luan Coast 3 Barrow of Death 4 Temple of Water 5 Terror wharf 6 Kroffdor War Camp 7 Zviglod Grove 8 Wasteland of Rest 9 Deep Sea Valley 10 Settlement of Faytir 11 Graves of the Poor 12 White Reef 13 Ruins of Khor-Abselon 14 Lost Wastelands 15 Haunted Place 16 Dead Cove 17 Wyvern Crossing 18 Ridge of Kayar 19 Tentacler Valley 20 Eldive Outpost

Friday, July 17th 2020, 7:41pm

Quick Codes

Terra Incognita

Sunday, July 5th 2020, 2:46am

Looter on Human Side

Do more dmg to mob and the loot will be yours. (the tip is free) Also a bonus one - this is far from right section to post this. And another bonus one - doing professions atm, even couple lvls behind yours, will get you more money and a lot less trouble. (p.s. it also doesn't give exp) That's some next lvl counceling. Kudos

Saturday, July 4th 2020, 1:12pm

quick question

They didn't. I got all those from luck glow now