You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

Thursday, April 1st 2021, 4:34am

Author: Hazzelinko

Serpagon Hunting 101 @ Azure Lagoon Lvl 11-12 zone

Cheers Beefy. This is entirely different in Silent Cove, for some bizarre reason we have less spawns or slower respawns in the location (or it appears so). Seems we need 5 players for 7 sec fights (my experience), and players with 5 sec fights need 5+! I've hunted in your location (sorry!) before and I've found your serps respawn a lot quicker, for example I only need 0-1 more person for 2 shot fights, though haven't done a 1 shot hunt in your loc before so can't comment on that. I have noticed ...

Thursday, April 1st 2021, 4:07am

Still egoism or already stupidity?

An easy answer to this question: Supply and demand. Of course if lots of people want the same product... prices will go up. Look at toilet paper, face masks and hand sanitizer in the current world climate, prices have went up. And for example if there's a lull in evil eye exchanges, prices get really low but as more and more people put up their own exchanges, as expected the prices raise to the typical 80-90s/pc (a bit of a far cry from years ago prices still :lol Now I'm not saying this isn't a...

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 4:11pm

[NUMBERS] Holiday draw - January

04-05-30-49 06-23-16-45 01-40-41-26 11-20-25-32

Monday, September 14th 2020, 12:13pm

Back to School Week - Sunday: Arts/Literature! Double points...

Quoted from "Anneymid" Quoted from "Hazzelinko" Art: Who is credited as the designer of the many statues which decorated the Parthenon in Athens? Literature: Which of Shakespeare's plays features a sorcerer named Prospero? Art: Phidias Literature: The Tempest Correct.

Monday, September 14th 2020, 11:48am

Back to School Week - Sunday: Arts/Literature! Double points...

Art: Who is credited as the designer of the many statues which decorated the Parthenon in Athens? Literature: Which of Shakespeare's plays features a sorcerer named Prospero?

Saturday, September 12th 2020, 7:18am

Back to School Week - Friday: History!

Quoted from "Hazzelinko" What was the year Australia was settled by the British? The year Australia was settled by the British was 1788.

Saturday, September 12th 2020, 5:22am

What was the year Australia was settled by the British?

Saturday, September 12th 2020, 4:15am

Quoted from "Atrocitus" When was gunpowder invented ? It was invented in 850 AD by Chinese alchemists, though some historians say the mixture was devised as early as 142 AD.

Thursday, September 10th 2020, 10:20am

Back to School Week - Wednesday: Sports!

Quoted from "Hazzelinko" In a game of cricket, what is it called if a batsman gets dismissed on the first ball they face? The answer was a Golden Duck

Thursday, September 10th 2020, 9:47am

In a game of cricket, what is it called if a batsman gets dismissed on the first ball they face?

Thursday, September 10th 2020, 8:53am

Quoted from "Baltazar_Blake" Quoted from "Hazzelinko" In the sport of Australian Rules Football, how many points constitute a "goal" and how many a "behind"? Quoted from "Hazzelinko" In the sport of Australian Rules Football, how many points constitute a "goal" and how many a "behind"? goal: 6 points and behind 1 point. Correct! Though I don't know whether the event allows corrections or at least what it looks like Let the event people decide

Thursday, September 10th 2020, 6:42am

In the sport of Australian Rules Football, how many points constitute a "goal" and how many a "behind"?

Thursday, September 10th 2020, 5:14am

Quoted from "Saint Gabriel" How many points does a normal volleyball set have? A normal volleyball set has 25 points, with the winner needing at least a two point lead to take the set In the fifth set, the set only has 15 points with the winner also needing at least a two point lead.

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 2:53pm

Back to School Week - Tuesday: Physics!

Quoted from "Atrocitus" Superfluidity is the characteristic property of a fluid with zero viscosity which therefore flows without any loss of kinetic energy. Correct, a superfluid is a fluid which bears superfluidity, usually at very low temperatures If you look on youtube, a superfluid actually climbs over walls of glassware, which is pretty cool