You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

Thursday, September 23rd 2021, 5:53am

Author: UnderDemon

bandit still rigged for mass cashers....

so since last bandit I have dropped roughly 2500g to not get a single super game but mass cashers randomly come along drop less and always seem to get a few super games and/or jackpot. Admin care to explain why the odds always in there favor I mean come one with your greedy selves start favoring everyone not just mass cashers because I do put money in the game periodically as well. Waht my money not as green as theres?

Monday, April 19th 2021, 10:09pm

keeping fairs and events on a schedule

Would be really nice if game administration could keep the fairs and other events on a proper schedule; every few months you guys fail to do the fairs in a timely manner and all the timed stuff we buy goes out the window.

Tuesday, February 16th 2021, 6:54am

Diamond Certificates

bunch of people got 100 diamond certs

Tuesday, February 16th 2021, 6:54am

Diamond Certificates

yes it was in promotions in bank

Tuesday, February 16th 2021, 4:24am

Diamond Certificates

Just wanted to say great job on giving some people diamond certs yet again and not giving any to the rest of us; well done screwing this game and the players every chance you get....

Tuesday, February 2nd 2021, 2:37am

Mystic Repuatation

+1

Saturday, January 23rd 2021, 4:30am

symbols on gear

Many of us would like admin to give us the option to lock symbols on gear for a price and allow us to use moulds to stack more symbols on our gear instead of having to spend 1500 gold or so to actually get decent symbols on your gear. Just a thought for food for admin this in the long run would make you money and please your players.

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 10:11pm

[NUMBERS] Holiday draw - January

07-28-46-19 05-09-23-31 08-35-41-13 01-02-03-04