You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

Friday, October 8th 2021, 6:43pm

Author: Cold Kingdom

Turkish

Quoted from "Cobra Commander" Arkadaşlar inanmayın bu tür propaganda ve manikulasyonlara, mayti vorlord adlı kardeşimizin gerçek adı Muharrem Vahabi'dir ve kendisi Türkiye'yi ve Türkleri çok seven, dini bütün bir müslümandır. 1980 yılında yapılan suikast girişimi sonucu ağır yaralanmıştır ve şu an onun yerine Amerikan ajanı Yossi Kohen geçmiştir. Her beğeni Muharrem kardeşimize bir helal olsun. Muharrem kardeşimizi beğenecek 999999999 müslüman aranıyor

Thursday, October 7th 2021, 5:27pm

Turkish

clamatis abi bu mighty nasıl hala oynayabiliyor oyunu ya? adam nickini türk katili yaptı ve hala oynayabiliyor tamamen yasaklanması gerekmiyor mu? adminler neden tamamen silmiyor bu adamın hesabını?

Tuesday, September 21st 2021, 3:56pm

New Nepherto Hunt System (Parody)

WARNING: just for FUN, just for FUN, rules are fake, nothing is real. Hi all, With the server merge, it will be important to adapt the way we hunt, so myself (your SUPREME LORD) add these magnificent rules. Here my great rules: 1) First rule, no one can kill nepherto faster than SUPREME LORD, That is not acceptable. That's why no one can kill a nepherto faster than 10 seconds. If detected, the Mountain Rocs will peck at you. 2)As you can see, there are 35 Nephertos in the hunting area. So please...

Friday, September 10th 2021, 6:11pm

[SEPTEMBER EVENT] Welcome to Las WoDas!

Middle Top Bottom Top Middle Bottom Middle

Thursday, September 9th 2021, 2:41pm

Auction new request problem

no they already fixed but in a different universe

Thursday, September 9th 2021, 2:33pm

The question of the day

Because of our admins ? No game has such a successful admin team.

Sunday, September 5th 2021, 2:33pm

Author: ffdp

Chuuga gift and Scroll of Apologia

Hi everyone, Scroll of Apologia provides protection against destruction and negative effects for 2 hours. But if you want to use it with chuuga gift, it also prevents you from using chuuga gift. I guess this is a game mechanic, when I want to hunt for 2 hours, I cannot use the 2nd hour chuuga gift. It gives a warning like Demon Effect (not sure) for Chuuga gift. Chuuga is not a negative effect. (Maybe a demon effect, I don't know.) But for level 16, it is impossible to hunt for 2 hours without A...

Thursday, August 26th 2021, 7:36pm

Glaze görevleri ufak rehber

16. seviyeye ulaştığımzda görev white reefteki castledaki Barachmung the Chronicler isimli karakterde başlıyor. 16. seviye olmadan önce 2 adet "Spark of the Heavenly Fires" almanızda fayda var glaze açmak için. Görev adı: Map of Unexplored Lands Somebody has tried to destroy an ancient map showing the way to unexplored lands of Faeo, kept in the chambers of the sorcerer Unarius. You should find the culprit, so as to become the discoverer of mysterious lands. Passed: Go to the Spectral Expanse an...

Wednesday, August 25th 2021, 7:42pm

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

my level12 bow skills in fight not english, german language please fix it

Tuesday, August 24th 2021, 12:27pm

exotic fair

Hi all, Although the pot of golds is 30 days old and I bought it in the evening on the last day, exotic fair has not been opened for more than 30 days. This problem has happened before. Please open exotic fair and other shops at the right time.

Tuesday, August 17th 2021, 9:20am

SSF Solution

you guys, tired of 500 hours of trauma every day? Tired of people crying all day on the discord server for a 2D game? Tired of those who have 99/1 set and still can't win against 20 levels and kill 11-12 levels? Do you want to get rid of Mighty Warlord, SURRE4L, chowmeins, draconia ? i found the solution add SSF option to game like path of exile SSF= Solo Self Found, no pvp no enemy no trade no mighty_conia or no Surrealmeins

Monday, August 16th 2021, 6:25pm

Limits

one more mightywarlod topic like draconia or chowmeins i agree with you we need a solution BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT nobody cares especially admins xDDDDD

Saturday, August 14th 2021, 7:04pm

Atak

I heard his girlfriend is cheating on him with magmars

Friday, August 6th 2021, 7:59pm

Hey admins are you trying to drive people to stop playing the game?

After level 16, the difficulty level of the game increases exponentially. Think of level 20, monsters throw very strong negative effects, players kill themselves, you have to use buffs like might charm. If you don't use these, hunting for 1 hour turns into torture. That's why you need diamonds to constantly use very valuable buffs. win win for admins

Wednesday, July 28th 2021, 10:34am

Donmuş(Ayaz) Adalara Gidiş Klavuzu (İNSAN) (Islands of Eternal Frost)(Human)

sen nasıl bir kralsın rica etsem 16 level glaze açmak için gerekli görevleri ve 19-20 leveller için rahdarian yaratıklarının olduğu bölge için görev varmış onları da ekleyebilir misiniz?

Friday, July 23rd 2021, 9:17pm

new english???????????????????????????ßß

Quoted from "-Kalikon-" Unfortunately the invitation to dragons fights has been untranslated for a long time Not that anyone is nowadays interested in the ancient plateau. im sorry but... has anyone ever dealt with fixing bugs in this game?