You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Friday, November 26th 2021, 9:59pm

Author: The Great Khan

Destructive actions on Isles of Swirling Mist

I think I made it perfectly clear on how it's not a choice but a necessity with my previous post, stop asking the same question over and over again and istead use your brain. Do a simple change and say "ruins" instead of "isles of swirling mist" and the answers will be "yes". If you still don't understand (you actually do, all of you do but you just want to play dumb, if you think we haven't noticed, we did, and it's cringe) then that's beyond me.

Friday, November 26th 2021, 8:17pm

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

1. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=The+Great+Khan 2. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Angry+Lil+Fluff 3. 03/12/2021 at 20:00 game time. 4. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=_galaxia_

Friday, November 26th 2021, 8:26am

Destructive actions on Isles of Swirling Mist

All the cringe inducing "hehe me mek ironi post me mek realize it stupid rule" aside, can any one of you please answer the following questions with a simple "yes" or "no" : 1. Does your time of killing the monsters in the island with full on, hardcore buffs (might charm, oceans amulet, card decks, red vertsida, 11-15 main strengthenings, aureole, twilight, black dragon/intentions/chuuga+kesari on and many others you use together with these effects) exceed 20-30 seconds? (Outside factors like lag...

Tuesday, November 23rd 2021, 10:19pm

upda

If you really want to find out, you can either level up to 20 and find out yourself (come on now, when was the last time you ever levelled up beyond warrior levels?) or ask level 20 players. It's obvious you don't do either one and it's obvious you are not informed. Try to see what they have to deal with and at the very least, understand that they also have problems and the grass isn't greener over this side of the fence. If you're refusing to do so, like you did in the past, please don't compla...

Tuesday, November 23rd 2021, 12:22am

upda

I thought I was pretty clear. Anyways, take two: When attack rule didn't exist, people were bullied constantly. The reason for the attack rule isn't the "raiding players can't attack me anymore" but "my own race players can't bully me anymore" and frankly, players like Sir Kay are giving me more and more reasons to just be the biggest bully this game has ever seen. Are you guys 100% sure that you read what I posted or just picking the parts you don't like? I'm not a level 20 who has nothing left...

Monday, November 22nd 2021, 10:27pm

upda

Another day, another drama. Here we go. I am also for the idea of removing attack rule altoghether, however, the same people who are against the high levels being protected are the same biased, hypocritical bigots who didn't say anything when the attack rule was first introduced or when it was changed to protect level 10 and below because it served their interests. None of you think about others, it's all me me me. And right now all you're doing is showing your hypocrisy and nothing else. I, for...

Monday, November 22nd 2021, 9:43pm

RE: Saldırı Kuralındaki Değişimler Hakkında

Quoted from "- Clamatis -" Herkese Merhaba, Saldırı Kuralında bugün itibariyle değişikliğe gidildi. Yapılan değişiklikler aşağıdaki gibidir: Artık kural sadece 6. seviye ve altındaki oyuncular için geçerlidir. 7. seviye ve üzeri oyuncular herhangi bir seviyedeki oyuncu tarafından seviye gözetmeksizin saldırılabilir. Saldırıdaki seviye limiti 3 seviyeye indirildi. Özetle, 6. seviye bir oyuncuya en fazla 9. seviye bir oyuncu tarafından herhangi bir sebep olmaksızın saldırılabilir. Ruins of Khor-A...

Sunday, November 21st 2021, 12:42am

Turkish

Saturday, November 20th 2021, 9:45pm

Turkish

Yazıklar olsun gençliğin geldiği hâle bakın! Alexa, Despacito'yu çal

Saturday, November 20th 2021, 3:15pm

Anniversary shop closed

Quoted from "Nefertiti" Due to a large number of players that didnt got the chance to use their coins (yes, we can buy food), is it possible to have the shop re-opened for a short period of time? And maybe take this situation as a feedback for the next anniversary and have the shop opened for a period similar to the reward stage from seasonal events? After all, we have seasonal each month, anniversary just once a year. It was open for 3 weeks, shoulda used it. Maybe if you had a real clan leade...

Saturday, November 13th 2021, 9:09am

Merge

It's really ironic that before any kind of merge, there were more players who were a lot more active than today. I think we're getting to that point where we'll finally be merged with ru. The only difference is the seasonal event rewards and red items. If we get next year's rewards together with ru, then there will be nothing but the red items difference with them, I think that problem can be solved by removing red items (like it was done before) and buying off the remaining ones, then we can fi...

Wednesday, November 10th 2021, 1:42pm

Hunting Reset

If I had to speculate I'd say it's because of how it is in ru server (partially applies to this server as well if you don't count the people playing in North & South America and the Caribbeans). Since a vast majority of them playing between 06:00-00:00 that time seems like the best time to do the mob cap reset. Ofc having no mob cap would be even better but we're already way past that point with the bot using talk and whatnot.

Sunday, November 7th 2021, 4:37pm

14. Yıl Dönümü Gelişmeleri ve Görevlerin Açıklaması

Pek muhterem ve saygıdeğer, pek devletlü, pek hürmetli, hükümdarlara taç giydiren, sheara'nın yeryüzündeki gölgesi, ogriy'in ve hair'in ve rumengild vilayetinin ve bütün walteria diyarının ve fey-go'nun ve doğunun ve batının ve kuzeyin ve güneyin ve bütün insan ve magmar diyarının ve ataları onurum tr ve -arag0rn-'un kahredici kuvvetleriyle fetheylediği ve büyüklüğün sığınağı olan zatının ateş saçan ve zafer nakşeden kılıcıyla fetheylediği nice memleketlerin yaratıcısı ve efendisi, sultan onurum...

Saturday, November 6th 2021, 5:48am

Pek muhterem, devletlü, alemlerin efendisi, birlik ve beraberliğimizin teminati, pek saygıdeğer sayın genelkurmay cumhurbaşkanı başbakanımız, doğunun ve batının ve kuzeyin ve güneyin ve bütün feonun, Hair ve Ogriy kıtalarının, Fey-Go adalarının, Rahdarya Çöllerinin efendisi ve Aksakal verkiriy ve Baguronun akıl hocası, Erding ve Bratwill'in manevi babası, Ejderha Erifarius'un sefiri ve Sheara'nın yeryüzündeki gölgesi ve elçisi, pek saygıdeğer - Clamatis - hazretleri; Etkinlikte sadece şu hilkat ...

Tuesday, November 2nd 2021, 6:03am

Alemin efendisi ve yaratıcısı, Sheara'nın yeryüzündeki gölgesi, Ogriy'in, Hair'in ve Swirling Mist'in, Fey-Go'nun, Volcano's Edge bölgesinin ve Rahdaria'nın ve ataları Onurum tr ve -Arag0rn-'un ve kendisinin ateş saçan ve zafer nakşeden kılıcıyla fethettiği nice memleketlerin sultanı ve padişahı Clamatis hazretleri, şuraya bir iki not düşebilir miyiz: Pasta görevi: Görev esnasında çok fazla kaynak almayın, zira bazı durumlarda oyun buga giriyor ve ELİNİZDEKİ TÜM KAYNAKLARI VERMEDEN "pastayı biti...

Tuesday, November 2nd 2021, 4:12am

I don't find a monster

They should be around Virigiya District.

Monday, November 1st 2021, 3:38am

Scroll of Returning to Ergam

Yes, they closed Ergam due to a bug with superbeings being spammed every minute. They will re-open today. At least that what we're hearing.

Saturday, October 30th 2021, 9:21am

Customer problem

Yeah it's really laggy since last night, we're all waiting for a fix.