2 - 11 - 14 - 17 21 - 26 - 24 - 4 34 - 30 - 45 - 7 3 - 39 - 49 - 19

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 3:03pm

Author: Little Snowwoman

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - October Draw

1 - 6 - 16 - 25 2 - 4 - 13 - 18 3 - 19 - 30 - 26 49 - 53 - 77 - 85

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:48pm

Tips on fighting th anniversary imposter

Quoted from "-Pinky Princess-" did you light the torch by using it ? Yes I did. I even printscreened it.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 7:13am

Tips on fighting th anniversary imposter

I'm not even allowed to enter the catacombs, squire tells me I need a lit torch, but I already have that one and still won't be allowed to enter...

Friday, October 7th 2016, 11:15am

NineEagles

It's with a heavy heart I take in these sad news. Even if I only knew you from game and a little chat on the side I found in you a great person and friend. Sad to see my husband in game leave this way. My condolences to all friends and family.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:55pm

Snowballs

Poor decision! Making the snowballs disappear when winter ended was a poor decision as it wasn't communicated in advance. Now players stocked up snowballs to last for the entire year and were suddenly ripped off by the admins decisions to have snowballs removed. The elixirs always have disappeared and didn't have a timer either as they were communicated to disppear at the end of winter. Snow balls on the other hand had a timer on them and have never been removed before. This is just bad and it h...

Monday, March 19th 2012, 10:37am

Bad Nicknames

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=_Gestapo_

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 9:17am

Bad Nicknames

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=PeterPennis

Friday, February 24th 2012, 3:39pm

Valentines day extension and pets

Ignoring this post and ignoring my mail to support isn't a good way to solve the fact that you spread misleading information about the event on the forum. I expect some kind of response, containing a good explanation to why you have acted the way you have.

Thursday, February 16th 2012, 12:17pm

Valentines day extension and pets

Hi! http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…me-Quicks/page3 this link states that the event for valentines day was extended for 1 day. After seeing this I decided to get myself some anonymous loveletters for the pet part of this event as I would still have a few more hours to go after the extension. Was happy to see that my amount of letters would grant me 1st price, not quite as happy when I didn't get it. Would appreciate some response. Sincerely a very tiny Snowwoman

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 7:53am

Crystalline caves team not filling up on mags side

Hi! The first few times I noticed it I thought it was a coincidence,but after repetitive occasions of this happening I suspect there is a bug. Mag teams in cc that are not full will not fill up despite there being mags in queue for it. Maybe some mag can confirm this, but looking at queues it certainly seem to be this way.

Friday, October 14th 2011, 1:37pm

help me pls admins

As long as you are under that curse you won't be able to see your rating, at least it has been this way before

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 1:02am

Game Client

I had this problem when running Win XP and it was fixed as soon as I switched to Win 7

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 10:27am

IOU bonus not paid out

Tested this, seems the number of IOU's needed for bonus had been raised to 100. Should be updated in library, though.

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 10:13pm

IOU bonus not paid out

Hi! Turned in resources and gotten 95 IOU's so far from the event but got no bonus from it. Can you please check what happened?

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 3:20pm

Wolfers

Hi, had a group doing wolfers today - 2011-06-07 at 14.00 server time Somehow there weren't talon's and rep for the wolfer distributed from that fight. http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…04811694&stat=1 Thankful for all help. PS. Talons and rep was distributed from earlier fights

Friday, March 18th 2011, 1:22pm

Swedish

ok, borde väl göra ett litet inlägg för att öka på antalet svenskar

Friday, January 7th 2011, 9:42am

A simple suggestion

the problem isn't players of opposite race looting, it is when people of your own race loots you that it turns a problem.