You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:06am

Author: MrX

The farce of oposite race multis being allowed

Those raids itself are just to be endured. Magmar mages could stand up and coordinate better. What really bugs me is that human mages even kill lower levels on sight during raids. I really despise those so called "power players". They do it just because they can. Admins should be aware that bullies usually ruin every business, even a virtual one.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 11:37am

Becoming mage: What are the first important steps?

My own ranking of steps: 1. try to avoid becoming mage at all 2. if 1. doesn't work, stay at each level as long as possible, get maximum valour rank, badges 3. find yourself a reliable mage mentor that tells you what to do as no walkthrough or guide will be enough 4. make your own mage goals independent of opinions of others. BUT: check your goal after you decided to go for it on how to make no blunder on the way and ask about consequences/side effects Comment: As this is a unique-char and no re...

Friday, December 19th 2014, 1:49pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Before the update i had 180+ (can't remember the exact amount) pet food. Now it's not in inventory anymore. Yes i've read that i can't feed my pet with old food so i have to use elt cube to transform. But old pet food is gone. I would much appreciate it, if i were given it back. Thanks

Friday, January 10th 2014, 9:11am

Charm Atribute!!!

Someone told me a while ago that charm gives % protection you from mob attacks while working at profession. I have a +162 charm amulet but never figured out if it really works like that.

Friday, December 6th 2013, 10:56pm

Trade, Auction, Exchange rules.

Quoted from "Bier" There are no game given rules to trade, auction and exchange. You are allowed to sell and buy items to whatever price you and the other person agree on. But i think you are not allowed to transfer items between your multiple characters. Not even with auction, exchange.

Wednesday, June 26th 2013, 2:18pm

Elt's cube's combinations

+1 Tarryn with a "minor" add-on: admins could be free to implement a random "instant-dead-on-failure" option so we either get something useful, nothing or die

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 10:05am

Update Thread + Info Log

Damn! In that case i should have put the anti-trauma effect on myself since my exec skill was higher than that mages. lol

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 3:24pm

Update Thread + Info Log

Curious thing happened during a fight. I was using robbers bow (http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=150341063) on human mage pampi (56 exec skill) and got him with -60 anti-trauma effect. While this effect was still active on him i killed myself with my last hit due to wild daring. To my surprise i still got a lvl2 wound with 5h30min duration. Question: Did the bow work as expected? Or was my own exec skill of 66 taken into account and i wounded myself? Maybe just bad luck but i thoug...

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 1:56pm

Update Thread + Info Log

Statistics of DH instance is reset to zero everytime i leave the instance and come back. Remark: Not sure if this was always the way of it. Strange anyway.

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 11:15am

Update Thread + Info Log

I was doing DH and used "disband group" for quick exit while being dead inside DH. Got the message "10:10 Player MrX [7] has disbanded the group." and was teleported back to entrance. The group is still active though and i'm group leader.

Friday, March 16th 2012, 11:12am

error after closing forum or news

Dear admins, whenever i close the following tabs (in game client): * news article * comment or details for news * forum * forum thread an instance of internet explorer opens with a loop of tabs (not ending cycle) of the same tab i closed in game client. The game client hangs after this as well. If you need any log files or more info i could create them as i can repeat this error every time. Best MrX

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 8:44am

Masterful training for a Skeleton - pet not upgraded?

Dear admins, i just did the masterful training for my pet skeleton. Spent a lot of money and got the appropriate achievement. However my pet skelly is still depicted as blue. I thought it should be purple now. I did the upgrade while my pet was sleeping and woke it after that. Is this an error or just normal? Thx in advance MrX

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 10:23am

Problem with enchantment "Serious Wound Healing Magic"

Quoted from "Cross Knight;41002" You need to equip the negators and the enchantment can't be transferred. Thanks for your fast answer! So it basically means the enchantment is totally useless and lots of money wasted

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 12:48am

Problem with enchantment "Serious Wound Healing Magic"

Dear admins, i may have made a serious blunder and thus i have to call for help. I bought the scroll at trade fair and enchanted my negators of unarius. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=68518259 --> If i can only use this magic when item is equipped i'm in deep *dung*. Because of course i can't equip negators when wounded. Now the string of questions: * Can i use the item when not equipped? * Since negators was listed as an option for item enchantment, is this considered as a game...

Monday, December 6th 2010, 5:33pm

Ludial Chain Link Issue

hopefully I'm not late. My 4 ludial chain links are non-transferable too.

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 10:23am

Cave tournament for wariors 21.11.2010

I just noticed that i got the 20k valour reward a few minutes ago. Thanks admin! Remark: The battle stat is not updated accordingly but who cares as long as i have the valour at my account

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 10:15am

Cave tournament for wariors 21.11.2010

Quoted from "Powerhouse;25848" Lol i thought it was 20k for entire winning team. Not for individual. Whatever.... From news entry: In order to win your team needs to get 1500 points. You can see the valor reward each player gets for a victory and a defeat in the following table: ... 5k for defeat, 20k for win So accoording to the battle result humans got each 5k valour but magmars got none of the promised 20k each.

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 8:30pm

attacked while being dead (immediately after dying in fight before)

Hello, it happened several times now. After dying in a fight at plateau i immediately was attacked again while I was ressurected in city square at the same time. I noticed the fight links as it happened today again. First fight: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=85745706 Attacked while being dead: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…6&page=0&stat=0 Would be nice if you dig into this. Have fun! MrX