Middle Middle Middle Middle Middle Middle Middle

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 11:14pm

Author: Zircon

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - April Draw

50-47-20-19 41-39-1-12 35-33-31-30 6-11-9-16

Friday, March 30th 2012, 9:46pm

10% bonus for buying diamonds

Admin, I just purchased a lot of diamonds to discover you meant 11am and now pm. whay have a deadline at such a silly time please keep it standard at midnight or something please? I am not buying anymore until I get the bonus so I will wait.

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 8:32pm

Chaos Event

Hi Admin, Sorry for my non clarity there. I am wanting to request that future chaos events are Mags or Humans and not Mags and Humans...there were many humans wanting to play the event but very few mags. Thanks

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 2:34pm

Chaos Event

Dear Admin, Many thanks for the halloween event it sorted out a big chunk of my missing EEs..... I would like to request you have a look at chaos event please i have waited for 10 hours I bet in total now with no event taking place...speaking to some of the mags they are already at 2k so cannot get the extra or are not online... Can we not make this like tallars please? Humans or Mags? Thanks Z

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 12:20pm

Admin Request please take on board

Dear Admin, (this has nothing to do with the hundreds of EEs I owe lol....but if you could consider my request please and if anyone agrees please tell Admin.) I have noticed some great changes in the game and also noticed some very big increases in costs of things whilst other things have gone down. I think its normal. But please admin make an event that has an abundance of EEs as there seems to be a big shortage and I hate having to pay over 2g each for them. All the best Z

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 11:14am

Cant access shop at Shearas location

Admin, No shop access is this meant to be like this? Thanks Z

Monday, April 18th 2011, 6:18am

for a week now (Lots of game freeze and lags)

Hi Admin, I am experiencing many game lags and freezes these days which I have never had problems with before in the past please could you check this? Thanks Z

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 8:15am

Do these recipes exist please?

Hello Admin, http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…artikul_id=4657 Please could you confirm these recipes are around in the game and which monster they are dropped from as I cannot locate the monster they come from and I have not seen one for sale for over 5 weeks despite flooding and checking the AH regular. Many thanks Z

Monday, February 28th 2011, 4:29pm

Confirmation that ZETA V will be a sister clan of ZETA

Hi Admin, Never thought of this many thanks. I will ask the current leader of ZETA to confirm this and re-send the application if we need to do anything else please let us know. Thanks for your help Zircon

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 1:04pm

Clans and skills have been moved? OR have ended not being updated please advise?

Dear Admin, I know you busy with many other things but for quite a while now I have asking about the clan updates and skils updates it was so nice and easy to see who were top 10 and who was online and to see clans coming and going and numbers? PLEASE can we have this back and a top 20 would be very nice as healers are always sort after. Many thanks Z

Monday, February 7th 2011, 2:45pm

Chinese

我会说中文。但是我不用很多的时间不好啊。。。我也会说日本。我真的想象北京烤鸭。。。

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 8:07pm

Lag or something is making the game crap

Dear Admins, 1) its taking ages for me to click anything for it to respond 2) Trying to take stuff out of my belts is a joke 3) I have to keep moving to different places to speak to people as it keeps blocking me I reset all of my stuff and restarted comp cleared cache and delted all old files refreshed but made no difference. It has never ever been this bad and I am using the dowloaded client Many thanks Z

Friday, January 28th 2011, 7:30pm

Non urgent query regarding clan symbols

Oh great to hear...is it a pain in the ass to change it to what I wanted do you think or not? Cheers

Friday, January 28th 2011, 10:54am

Non urgent query regarding clan symbols

Dear Admin, When I first applied for ZETA I asked to use a symbol of YinYan which you denied owing to religous reasons which in fact is not true but I accepted your reasons and changed to a Japanese symbol for power which you accepted. However, I would like to know why many clans are now using a variation of this symbol and why we were not allowed to use it if its a mistake can I re-send the symbol again and change it is this possible many thanks Z

Monday, January 24th 2011, 1:00am

Attack Scrolls confirmation that everything is correct please

Hi Admin, I could not find where else to ask about this: Attack Scrolls I now have all three only something is up somewhere: 1) http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=3564 Weak scroll of attac (Grey) 120Skill ok...3g to 4g I cant sell these at this price 2) http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=3566 Attack scroll (green) 150 Skill ok....7g to 8g to make is this correct? No way can I sell these at this costing price 3) http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul...

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 1:59pm

Chinese

xinian kuai le.....

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 1:57pm

Romanian

La multi ani - noroc

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 5:21am

A link to find people with skils please

Dear Admin, I am sure on there was a link that showed who had recourced the most in one month before and a link of the highest players for various resources etc was available but I am not able to find this anymore? Is it still around and if not can we have it back please its easy for us to find players online then for the skills or resources we need. All the best Z