......ce tacuti sunteti....

Sunday, April 24th 2011, 12:34pm

Author: Lizardmen

Blocked Screen

Happened again at 11:31

Sunday, April 24th 2011, 12:01pm

Blocked Screen

Today at 10:58 I was doing battle training to get blessing.Suddenly the screen blocked and I was killed.Can you fix that?Thanks in advice.

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 10:03pm

Money guide(for lvl 3-5)

Quoted from "Nidalee;81132" Hmm is a nice decent guide but i would like to add : Are you shore lvl 3 or lvl 4 who take experimental armor should hunt demon hounds/ashen spiders? you can kill a lot more krechen guids in that time with 0 expense and a lot more= higher chance one will drop an item or recipes etc. Same aplys for lvl 5 rage is my gues, but never done it so just talking. Also i advice any player lvl 4+ do start the quest that alows pasage in Zig Hive (from Poker in Tavern -mag side) ...

Friday, April 15th 2011, 8:43pm

Money guide(for lvl 3-5)

I saw in this thread that someone requested a money guide so I decided to post one. Even if there are very fast methods to making money by paying,majority of players don't want to spent real money in game.So here are some ways which any player can do: 1.MONEY FROM BATTLES -if you are lvl 3-4 If you are level 3,you should take the experimental armor from Tungur's Blacksmith@Ancestral Mountains.The armor lasts just 3 days,so be fast.Try to kill as much ashen spiders/demon hounds you can in 3 days,...

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 6:41pm

Anger Cuirass from Chess pieces 34/34

I don't know how do you can have full durability now,but in past blue items was dropped from monsters at 100% durability

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 7:05pm

Battle Bug

I use browser

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 6:04pm

Battle Bug

It was 16:56,I attacked a zombie,but at a moment the battle screen just freeze.I press on link and I had just 1hp left,I used an elixir and after I had 68hp and zombie 13,but the screen frezee again and when I re-press the link I was dead.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 5:38pm

Romanian

imi place versiunea asta,poti pune imagini si era cam enervant fara avatar