You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, October 30th 2010, 11:19pm

Author: jako pijan

Wedding Application Form - Humans

got the consecrator she messaged me and we havee changed the date to 11th november thanx all

Friday, October 29th 2010, 1:58am

cannot find her in game have sent an ingame mail but guess it will be of no help

Thursday, October 28th 2010, 8:26pm

Quoted from "Cassiopeia3112;14484" With the powers invested in me I bless the wedding of jako pijan and chazz7819 with Good Fortune and Prosperity chance of changing the date?

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 9:33pm

1. Link to the bridegroom: http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=chazz7819 2. Link to the bride: http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=jako pijan 3. Preferred time and date of marriage (but not earlier than 7 days after submission of this application). The exact time will be agreed during the application process. : 31st october after 1930 faeo time 4. Link to the chosen Consecrator: http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=shevek

Monday, October 11th 2010, 8:40pm

Unknown Error Message

i get the same this with plants in count V, bats den, place of sorrow theres a lite of about 10 places that i am getting the same thing

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 10:23pm

forum error

no it wasnt a mentor thread it was a public one that was moved but one that can still be replied to but other players. someone asking about a quest i dunno maybe its not a glitch i just wondered as its happened a few times now

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 6:27pm

forum error

ok so maybe its just me thats getting this but when a post is moved by whoever moves them. if i try to access them i get an error message saying i dont have permission to view it and its not even being locked or anything. the was one moved from city pub which i had been rplying in and it was moved to mentor advie or something like that yet i cannot access it any more? is this a glitch with the forum or simply my game client

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 6:25pm

Bad Gateway

i get the same thing sometimes and no i have to log out for a minimum of 15 mintues then try again

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 10:28am

I see a forum for compliments, but what about complaints?

we werent on about guard complaints.... we're on about mentor complaints

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 9:54am

cant say i was whining i was simply replying to a post that was added. and actually at the time the post was added thre was no mntor complaints part ofn my screen it was giving 505 bad gateway

Friday, October 1st 2010, 10:02pm

Quoted from "Rowena DeVandal;1474" Actually no. I have a complaint about a mentor who basically told me that since I'm NOT a mentor, that I shouldn't answer a question even if I have the answer, because that's what mentors are for. A very simple question, actually. Someone just wanted to know how to leave the screen that pops up after combat and I told him, then got a very terse message from a mentor telling me not to answer questions because I'm NOT a mentor. I realize I'm still very new, but ...