You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 7:45pm

Author: Khimaira

Language problems

The First sentence syllable need to combine the the secons sentence same syllable amd u will get an understandable sentence. Looks hard first but it is soo easy

Friday, March 6th 2015, 9:55pm

Poison

I looked sometimes poisonous tiger give me 2 poison effect with 1 bite,, it is normal?

Friday, February 27th 2015, 6:48pm

Buy-Now button in shops: What is it for? And how does it work?

Buy-Now button in shops!!!! If you discard an item or sell it from stash u have the chance to repurchase the 4 last item. But to do this u have only 3 hour. The price is 7 silver + the sold item(s) price. On other server discarded items cant repurchaseable!

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 11:25pm

What are the characteristics of each armour style from level 11?

There are 6 schools of magic, 3 for human and 3 for mags. And the style of the school is the main charasteristc, which can be Fire or Air for BoneCrushers, Shadow or Light for Dodgers and Earth or Water for Heavyweights. The weapons from lvl11 gives +magic damage, and both weapons and armors give resist ,example bonecrusher resist heavyweight, Dodger resists bonecrusher schools magic. You can also get rings/amulets to wear that increase you resistance to all schools. i prefer Shadow school becau...

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 1:05pm

Becoming mage

I can say just like the others. Get mage equipment to increase ur wisdom and intelect , which is good for your school style. Than Study spells, place them in the Spell cirlce, but u can't more than 10. And get a defensive aura, which can absorve some damage.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 6:48pm

Hungarian

Király,remélem támogatja az ékezetes betűket