You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Friday, January 6th 2012, 10:03am

Author: Smokingbunny

ALL_PVPweapon_nomonsterattack

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;127198" This message pop ups only if you have snowballs for the snow arena in your slots. Unequip them or change for regular snowballs and you will be able to attack monsters. FT u really are a walking library cheers

Friday, January 6th 2012, 8:32am

ALL_PVPweapon_nomonsterattack

This system message just keeps showing up when I try to hunt any mobs since I came back from snow arena. Admins plz fix it I cannot attack anything by hunting screen caused of it.

Sunday, September 25th 2011, 6:39pm

Invisible after Tallaar

nope it is not fixed. time 17:39 26/09/11

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 7:49am

to Yvil and Admins

First of all I would like you to understand a 24-year-old girl's feeling about wedding even in a role-play game. Guddy and I had applied our wedding application on forum and have our consecrator arranged up, though we still are waiting for any of you to approve it. We made our application on 14 of June and yes we understood that admins do not work on weekends, since now it is Tuesday and 21st at my time here, still we heard nothing from you. The problem is we have sent our invitations to friends...

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 7:39am

Wedding Application Form - Humans

Honestly Yvil, does it really need to take you (or any other admins) almost a week time, from June 14 to now 22, to approve, or even NOTICE our wedding? this really makes us:buee:, we are just keeping delaying it and re-sending invitation to friends and clannies. would you at least show some respect to these two human clans? great appreciation from myself and Guddy.

Friday, February 25th 2011, 10:06am

Chinese

so tamade wu liao

Saturday, February 5th 2011, 8:53am

Chinese

Quoted from "Zircon;43710" xinian kuai le..... 你会说中文哒?....

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 3:45am

How to remove a saved fight

Dear admins, Just wonder how could I remove a saved fight in my info.

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 5:03am

Problem with the clan level

Quoted from "Cross Knight;4578" This has been fixed now. thanks a lot, we are no longer some lv1 clan from now on.

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 2:22pm

Chinese

Quoted from "A-Tank;2312" 嚟報到一吓~~qq裡面有人問我點解唔打白話~~睇吓打白話有邊個睇唔明~~ 你系华人咩?点解唔进到亏d個华人公会?我都杀左你几多次哦在地下

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 1:03pm

Problem with the clan level

Dear Administration, Our clan have been in some bugs that our clan exp had never been increasing and neither does the valour. Since we have 39/40 clan members, and most are above lv4, but the exp stucks on 11611. And also we have 5 champions and 3 elites but still had 56 point of valour (personally I reached champion rank after the updates). We believe that it is bugged and we sincerely demand a check on it and also the solution. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you all.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 7:09pm

Chinese

烟飘过~~~真的能打中文了耶~~~