You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 10:21am

Author: Hadra

Chat log bug

Hi, In the game client I experience the following problem: When I apply a filter the scroll bar on the right is not shown and the place where it should be looks wrong. I tried to clear the the log but doesn't seem to solved the problem: the place where the scroll bar should be looks buggy in the same way and I think I'll have the same problem when more than a page of logs should appear in the filtered view.

Friday, December 24th 2010, 5:11pm

Buzzing Siege

having the same problem, quest dialog won't show up even if it says available at recurring quests screen

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 7:00pm

Underground Knights Quests Guide.

"Awakening of the Ancient Guards" in the temple is not recurrent as the guide says...

Monday, November 1st 2010, 2:07pm

Posible combo bug

For example my lvl 6 combo is MDUMM (M-middle, D-down, U-up) Sometime where fighting multiple opponents (like the rats for Battle Training) I choose not to finish the combo if the final blow is on a opponent with very little life left. So, after I hit MDUM and choose not to finish the combo I expect to do DUMM and finish the combo with the last M i hit before deciding to break the sequence counting at the first hit in the new sequence. But after I hit MDUMD the suggestion on the bottom says I ha...