Search results 1-20 of 20.

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 4:02pm

Author: gamestrader

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - July Draw

23-34-11-09 27-24-02-30 06-09-16-27 01-15-22-29

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 9:26am

Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes Feedback

Concept of the instance is good and will make for a good tacticial fighting and team working, but... Need to get the character balance right to make sure people can actually die! Trolls are a nightmare to kill over 900k dmg and coild not hit faster than it healed as an example, should be random heal or passive ability runs out etc. You want ideally the ability to have 3 to 4 fights in the hour min.

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 11:50am

Issue with Achievements

Not played the game for over 4 years, on returning it looks like my achievement have been lost in some cases. More importantly the guidebook section as it is not clear what Guidebooks I do have, I know for example I get the Firey heart from the Golem, but the book is still required in my achievements. Great to know (and to update any other missing) so I know what books to buy! Thanks

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 1:54pm

Amulet of call

Since the introduction of the two new amulets at 4000 and 5500 rep from the city shop, surely the Kretch Butcher amulet in the evil den that you need 3000 hard earn rep for should be upgrade to be able to compete with these things considering they are l8 and l9 and cost the same? Other option upgrade then so l7 can use so we can complete in cc's and temples..

Saturday, September 17th 2011, 4:41pm

Achievments

Since update there are some achievements which no doubt loads of people have completed like Complete the quest The Opening Gambit. which are not being counted. This means those lovely smily faces we are all collecting we miss out on unless we do something else, and the game ranking is pretty meaningless the more updates there are and the more players miss out.. Is this going to fixed? :neznau:

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 1:39am

How on earth did i get this injury

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…11213548&stat=1 this was the fight, I was killed by hex, but facing Kimba who is a level 40 exe. But I have come away with a Level 8 1day, 7 hour injury? Not one else there could have done it, Evil One joined after I was dead and he did no dmg anyway, what on earth going on here bug? or can we get injuries like this from low level exe players now?

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 4:19pm

Underwater Quest Problem

Ignore me cannot read, not got the dillyweed thing will get that and try again.

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 7:27am

Underwater Quest Problem

Resurrection of the Chaos Demigod Having obtained the Stone of Revelations and destroyed a terrible wraith, you find out that you have become a puppet in somebody else's game and have only helped Chaos create the necessary conditions to resurrect the powerful demigod. You need to correct your mistake and to do this you have to visit hitherto unknown places and, of course, take part in risky operations. Passed: Go to the Great Lizard at the Barrow of Death and talk to him about the resurrection o...

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 1:23pm

Lost My Claw

Beuwolf, Thanks for the link, will be worth it was a transferable one, thanks

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 12:52pm

Lost My Claw

Made a little blunder and accidently dropped my SOG Claw rather than actually equiping it!!! Did that today 26th June around 11.35-11.40am just before going into the arena, is it lost forever or is there anything I can do to get it back?

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 5:08pm

True or false

True in a tutu Moonwalker is really michael jackson

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 2:13pm

Another Arena

Does that mean you have given me back my lost valour for leaving the arena?

Friday, April 15th 2011, 8:50pm

Another Arena

Tried rebooting, refreshing, then end rebooting machine, but time out.

Friday, April 15th 2011, 8:50pm

Another Arena

I am the missing mag in this fight! died and then was frozen in the human base, lost valour, wasted 3g and cannot go in again for 3 hours, pretty poor really!

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 5:56pm

Problem with Lingraonts Crown quest

All good now, seems to be working quest complete

Monday, January 31st 2011, 6:38pm

On laptop now...from my quest list Lingraonts the Sorcerer's Crown Even after his death, Lingraonts' crown continues to threaten disaster for the Magmar race. To remove the threat contained in the crown and free the Magmars from its malicious powers, you must have the evil exoricsed from the crown and cleanse it of the dark magic with which it is charged. Passed: Go to Koeshu the Necromancer at the Clan Burial Grounds and with his help conduct the exorcism ritual on Lingraonts' Crown. Current go...

Monday, January 31st 2011, 3:22pm

The quest states it is10 gold not 30.if 30 cheaper to get green helmet off auction and quest should be updated. Sorry cannor copy in quest on my phone

Monday, January 31st 2011, 3:11pm

Items where in back pack when i tried. Basically you accept the quest, bu when you get the stuff and go back there is no link only option for rage ehancers etc

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 10:57pm

I have got the same problem, option has disappeared

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 10:42pm

umm im relly confused now

Probably timed out, you need to give the item to someone within a set time limit