You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Tuesday, December 19th 2023, 2:16pm

Author: johanzrulr

please add Pjocky to meomorial thread, great clan leader and man. rip

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=pijocky A fearless leader and friend.

Thursday, January 19th 2023, 12:08pm

[JANUARY] Welcome to LasWodas

Top Middle Middle Top Bottom Top Top

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 2:37pm

santa Original Sith. my vote

santa Original Sith. my vote

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 4:12am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

11 - 76 - 28 - 92 8 - 72 - 28 - 19 19 - 11 - 65 - 43 48 - 18 - 39 - 23

Monday, July 18th 2016, 4:18am

Islands of Swirling Mist - Quests Guide

the 4 th rune activated in plateau of silence, NOT in the magmar land at settelement of Faytir, which is what i was led to think based on runes.. Goodluck guys hope this helps with glitches

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 4:46am

location of last one is insanity moor

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 4:37am

can anyone list the 4 landscape scenes to go to .. i have 3 out of 4 . Foot of barrow, berona ranges, freedom steppe...and one other.. i need last one please

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 3:21am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

tried clicking on door, and the door list.. there were 2 doors and a exit list on the right in writing, none worked. I disbanded went in again.. could only go again to 3 rd door, went back ...went forward, still said same thing.........there is nothing there...............

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 12:55am

There is nobody here!..palace run 2 doors in with blesses and can go no further..??

why has this happened ? plan a run then cant go, then locked out for 7 days ?? and using up blesses?? please fix

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 1:57pm

wrong red armour

Hi somehow I bought red dodger armour but am a b/c, so this is useless to me. I bought in December fair, have it in bank and would like it changed to red b/c as that is what I thought I was buying at the time. thanks for your help sincerely john

Tuesday, April 3rd 2012, 1:18am

kakurt amulets wont unpack ?? bought from wonder emporium for 8 diamonds. help plz

http://warofdragons.com/msg.php this is what i see on pop up, and i clik ok .. nothing happens ? explain plz i used real money not what i would expect using the real stuff.

Monday, April 2nd 2012, 3:27pm

kakurt amulets wont unpack ?? bought from wonder emporium for 8 diamonds. help plz

Hi admin, as you know my problem from the title, i need your assistance. i have tried t ounpack these twice, with nothing happening, same pop up with same info and it is all a bit confusing. Why does it say you can use this 3 more times and 1 more time, when i have bought 10 ammulets?? not working anyway and need to have it fixed thxs. sincerely john