You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 5:33pm

Author: kiss me

Butter Biscuit ( Indian - eggless version)

1 Cup APF/ Maida 1/3 Cup Semolina 1/2 Cup Gram Flour 1 Tsp. Baking Powder 1 Tsp. Cardamom Powder 1 Cup Powdered Sugar 1 Cup Melted Ghee/ Clarifying Butter Method : Preheat the oven for 15 minutes on 200 degree Celsius in baking mode.Sieve the maida, gram flour, semolina and baking powder together twice times.Mix powdered sugar and cardamom powder with flour.Add melted ghee and make smooth dough.Divide the dough into equal portions and give them round flatten shape.Place the each piece on greased...

Monday, January 16th 2012, 5:00pm

laggs

1. 15 jan around 20-22 game time 2. was trying to charge a rune , was not able to even move from locations or open backpack 3. many different locations... pretty much all locations 5. the backpack didnt open,white screen , chat was also not loading , was not able to summon my luan - in short nothing worked

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 10:05am

Rainbow stoine in backpack

I had 8 green rainbow stone, the 9th one that i got from a monster is not adding up to the previous 8 , its present as a seprate one in my backpack , so i have 8 + 1 green stone. Please correct the bug

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 6:08pm

no loot after battle

please check the fight log. I did not recevie the loot after battle. http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 7:18am

Commentors elxer of speed missing from backpack

i recieved thw award for my comment in invite your friends, but the elixer is missing from my backpack . it has a lifespan of 29 days , but i got it just a week ago:stesn: