Search results 1-20 of 33.

Thursday, February 16th 2012, 8:50am

Author: xvbabyvx

Issue with Tribol Due to Lag

bump still haven't been replied too..

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 7:36am

Bug in hound event

Talked to the Necromancer went and killed 3 in a row got the tongue then went back to Necromancer recieved the crystals clicked on crystal to use and automatically get this.. Not able to do the quest?? Any further due to some effect that it says i didn't get when i came in contact with the first one.......... ???Was less than 6-7 minutes total from getting the 1st 1 killed to going back to the necromancer..

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 5:38am

Was just checking on status haven't heard anything back

Saturday, February 4th 2012, 4:19pm

I had around 112 or 120 pieces of glass and it took the Glass out Twice but only let me play 1 x..... 15:12 You have made a wager. Withdrawn: Marvelous Glass 50 pcs. 15:12 You have made a wager. Withdrawn: Marvelous Glass 50 pcs. 15:12 You have correctly chosen the cup with the ball and receive Marvelous Glass 130 pcs. But instead of saying I have 252 pcs Marvelous Glass I only have 142............ will stop working on Fortune Rep till I hear back from one you admins Thanks Baby

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 11:39am

Advent Calendar Question

I have a feeling it has effected quite a few because of the down time.. But the admins are fair least in my eyes

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 11:26am

Advent Calendar Question

Due to the Server Issue last night I wasn't able to do December 1st of the Advent Calendar....... I couldn't stay logged in more then 1 minute if i was lucky is there away for those of us who had the server issues that have this issue still be able to use day 1 of the calendar AND Qualify for the below special surpise on Dec 31st? "To make the joy of the festive season even greater, an Advent Calender is available for all warriors in the shops at Dartrong and O'Delvays Squares. During the whole ...

Sunday, September 25th 2011, 11:57am

Please Fix the Item Library

The Item Library is in russian and having difficulty finding out what recipe this ingredient goes to... as well as read any recipes in it.. It appears the whole library is in Russian not just recipes

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 9:05am

about the trade fair

There are currently no goods in the shop. Ditto GGRRR

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 3:27am

Day of Peace

Quoted from "Sutath;111561" how about turning off the wraiths that attack the players that are attempting to do this event/quest? I myself made it to the windmills because kindly humans were respecting this quest only to be attacked by and injured by a wraith. Maybe heal players injured this way that normally wouldn't have gotten the injury except for attempting this quest? I Also Got attacked by a Retribution Wraith lvl 15 on the way to the Windmills and ended up with a 1d 2hr http://warofdrag...

Monday, September 19th 2011, 7:20am

Item Library

I Did a Thread for the Same issue and it Got removed.. Not sure why... and I never got an answer about it either

Friday, September 16th 2011, 10:38pm

Item Library

Alot of the items in the item Library are showing up in Russian? I believe is the language....

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 3:45am

Was Unable to Res after Death

I was attacked in Dartong Bank and Died recieving an Injury because my backpack ended up overfull I couldn't Res and had to have Amdis Res me...

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 8:14am

can magmars and humans have truce at plat for a wedding? just for a few minutes

Yeah Just Make sure Hexzcor is there and has alot of Beer before the wedding in Real life

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 12:02am

Issue with Find the Dragon

http://s332.photobucket.com/albums/m331/…urrent=0040.jpg 22:51 You hold your breath as you turn over the card ... 22:52 The Minotaurs' Revenge event has ended! NEver did say what card i got or anything just took the tickets

Monday, May 9th 2011, 7:22am

Device from the bottom of the chest QUEST ISSUE

A strange mechanism found by you in the chest, it may turn out to be extremely valuable and useful, is assembled correctly. You should follow the advice of the scientist and assemble the strange apparatus. Passed: Bring the device to Avelius. ***Passed: Go to Terror Wharf, where you should activate the device from 6 to 10 o'clock in the morning, when Mirrow's rays will make the correct angle with the horizon. When I clicked the Device at 06:14 and Again at 06:17 The Image Wouldn't load at all it...

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 11:20am

Golden call horn

I've tried in Numerous fights to use my golden call horn....... Says can't summon mount or can't call in this type of battle. To see list of mounts that will respond see library you click the library link it takes you here http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…obj=text&id=403 Which happens to be a completely blank page............ :ogo::fail: PLEASE update the library or let me know what mounts so i dont repeatedly keep failing this and give myself a migraine........... That or make it summon...

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 12:09am

Why wont weakness dust work at plat

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=107715307 I tried to use this in a fight against humans at plat and it wouldn't work it was equipted on my belt and would not activate

Wednesday, March 30th 2011, 11:11pm

Having Issues with combos

for the last few weeks I've been having issues with combos working.The attacks are successful but when the last strike for the combo goes off it doesn't say Combo it takes it as a normal attack. On Average I would say 2-3 /10 tries the combo will go off if its a BG .. normal fight i'd say 2/5 tries the combo will go depending on how long the fight is and its not just 1 combo that does its.. 3 or 4 of my combos

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 4:10am

Ious event

How is it we can't go to get Fiery Carnelian for the IOUS event but the Humans can come over and mine or fish or pick for this event??? I went behind the castle like I used to go to try to head to fiery carnelian and it says I can't pass. I am also being told this by level 11 and 12 mages that they can't either