You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Monday, April 2nd 2012, 7:23am

Author: ruz

Interserver arena

I believe that polish server are really not compatible with our server. Everytime i go to arena hosted in pol server I lag out. Last run only get armor damage, and only see white screen. Please help, cache cleared. Or please dont let me able to go to an arena which hosted by pol server.

Monday, April 2nd 2012, 7:22am

Interserver arena

I believe that polish server are really not compatible with our server. Everytime i go to arena hosted in pol server I lag out. Last run only get armor damage, and only see white screen. Please help, cache cleared. Or

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 4:15pm

Lag kill my interest

15:01 Some of your items have been damaged: Twilight Cuisses (-1), Northern Wind Helmet (-1), Wanderer's Belt (-1), Irrepressible Avenger Ring (-1), Wanderer's Belt (-1). http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…41&server_id=10 this happened twice. i already clear the path to revrat and galmakhar..and even need to use summons while clearing it. because my character is just like robot. it dont move just stare at galmakhar, and when it finally respond, half life, then i use giant, and it lag again...

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 3:42pm

Lag kill my interest

Dear respected admin. I am having trouble now. Big trouble.. I cant even clear the path to galmakhar due to lag. Can u please tell me when are you going to improve this game speed? It wasnt like this years ago..and weeks ago lag only come from PVP. CC, or event that makes player meet each other. But now it even infected DHouse? Come on? Please guys..do something..please, this game is way better when it just started..i still remember going to cc and get no lag at all. Never die in CC unless i am ...

Monday, September 26th 2011, 9:18pm

Where is my loot?

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=112372186 the next fight. it show i received the loot but nothing show. no silver or what so ever. can u please tell me what happen for all this 3 fight?

Monday, September 26th 2011, 9:12pm

Where is my loot?

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10 http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0 what happened? why i didnt receive any loot? please help. thank you

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 1:46am

casket faulty or my client?

now worse, bad gateway 502, all the time when i use forum, this is 6th time try and only now i can write in this post. what is going on? my forum page will always become main page. well still please tell me what did i get from that casket that i opened last. cerrador? LOL

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 1:37am

1. send casket to soygura, i pay she open it. 2. i use the casket. 3. -nothing- at all. i know that i must use the casket, its not my first time meeting / use soygura, the question is, where is my item from the casket? it never shows.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 8:22pm

19:17 You hear a light grinding sound then a short click, clearly indicating that the lock mechanism is open. Received: Precious Trunk 1 pcs. Removed: Closed Precious Trunk 1 pcs, 22 i meet soygura pay her and open my casket right after, but dont see anything in my client bout what i received, can u please explain or tell me what i get? the client show chat messages but not the result from casket open

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 2:34pm

connection

Hmm.. Cross, i already read your other post and tried everything extra that other peeps advised me in this game when they read my post. And its still not working well. Its like i have to forget valor things for sometime until things are solved. Please, anything else that i can do to improve the connection??

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 6:56am

connection

Its nothin like jammin said, my response always 1000 ms and above speed 1.0kb/s and ping 458ms. If i get jammin result i am already in heaven.

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 12:06am

connection

I would like to add.. some friends that i have ask around says south east asia, australia and also new zealand..i think one other in china..always have very bad connection. so from your point of view?

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 11:59pm

connection

Hi admin. I posted in city pub regarding connection, but i think i dont have much feedback from others. I am using client, updated flash, i delete cache, sometime i disable antivirus just to try things. I try open port 5050, for warofdragons.com but i m not sure if its working both TCP and UDP. I also defrags and install some crappy software just to try increase the connection. I tracert warofdragons.com and it end up in 2 cycle only..the third until 30 all are fail. Is there anything else u can...

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 10:56pm

Malaysia

alamak....mana lagi ni takkan ni je, cis betui la..aku tau ada lagi yang malaysian.

Friday, February 18th 2011, 12:28am

Question

Hi admin. Sorry to bother u guys, i dont even know if i can ask this or not. But if u guys have any info, is there any chance for a new server for South East Asia, or Australian server in the planning, or in the future? I just dont know where is it the best to ask so just tell me if u have any info. Thank you, and again sorry to ask here.

Monday, January 24th 2011, 7:58pm

Need advice

Lvly reply yvill yeeehaaa thanks now we will see one more mag in the game..thanks

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 10:46pm

Need advice

thanks fairy tales..now i will be patience..heheh..i dont mind at all actually only pity my bro..he so itchy to play

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 3:35pm

Need advice

why arent u guys answering my question yet..we dont always have free time together..:crying:

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 10:15pm

Need advice

If there is more than one person accessing the game from one PC you are not allowed to have trades between your characters, to join the same fights and all characters have to belong to the same race. i quote that from the game rules..to my understanding it is legal since its difference pc..different ip, but same gateway..please admin or guard answer me.. i kinda interested to play with my brother and wife together in same cc..cheers.

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 10:09pm

Need advice

i have extra information..i check up the ip for both pc..its not same..one end with xxx.xxx.x.2 and one end with xxx.xxx.x.3..so will this be legal..i wont want anything to affect ruz..so before i let them play please..tell me if this is legal or not