Search results 1-12 of 12.

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 5:32am

Author: - Killzone -

valour guide level 3-4

WOW just WOW... thumbs up +

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 2:37am

Something Seriously Wrong!

I paypal money into this game to get good Twilight set and rune it but what for?, i would be better off with leather! and do you know why? i'm CCing alot lately and my so called dodger armour is not living up to it's name i'm taking more hits then a punching bag! i'm actually seeing bonecrhusher sets dodging more than what i do!. I have been playing this game for 3+ years i'm not new and don't know how the game works i know what i am experiencing is not normal can you please check it out for bug...

Monday, November 21st 2011, 1:51am

Blacklisted From SMS

Why i been blacklisted for sending too many text messages? if i want to spend my credit on purchasing diamonds i can no one tell me different... please fix this :-)

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 8:22am

Delete my account????

I would just make a new email... otherwise will take forever if anything is resolved at all trust!

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 6:06pm

Delete my account????

Your account as far as i know will not if ever be deleted, your only option is to use a different email address and if you only have one email address you will need to create another if you wish to create a new character to play this game. Hope i helped

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 12:39pm

Game Client

Sorry Admins i have another question :-P I'm currently trying to download the Game Client but every time i try to download i get this message - Error5: Access denied Any ideas why this is?... i must admit i'm no computer wizz very far from it any help you can give me to download client will be very much appreciated :-)

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 11:26am

Professions

You can buy resources you need in the Auction House or from a player with the proffesion to gather those resources :-)

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 11:06am

Forum Ban

Oh ok i got confused then... thanks for clearing that up for me and i am sorry i'm not normally that careless in my posting :-)

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 8:22am

Forum Ban

Quoted from "Cross Knight" Dear - Killzone -, You have received an infraction at Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. Reason: Spam ------- Spam in Admin section - There is no need to comment any posts in here, to give any reasons why or why not a name could be offensive or to defend your name. You also don't need to repeat names that have already been put in here or to say whether you agree or disagree. Any such comments will be deleted and might lead to a forum ban. ------- This infraction is ...

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 8:40pm

Google Chrome

Today at roughly 19:00 server time i noticed a problem when i entered the the shop in City Square (Magmar) the problem was there was only 1 tab: Light armour and no others, there was no tab for Weapons, Shields, Scrolls, Potions, Food or Amulets only Light Armour. So i signed out of my account and signed back in but there was still no change and after exploring every shop on the map i decided to change my browser to Mozilla Firefox and just like magic the Tabs are back. Just thought i'd bring th...