You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Tuesday, February 19th 2013, 4:52pm

Author: La Tormenta

Facebook Draw Event

If clans were made from stick figure warriors, this is what clan wars would look like :-) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3…pe=1&permPage=1

Saturday, June 9th 2012, 5:32am

Bring Schiko 1 Zombiekopf, 1 Alraunenpräparat, 10 Saphirstaub und 10 violette magische Tinte.

Bring Schiko 1 Zombiekopf, 1 Alraunenpräparat, 10 Saphirstaub und 10 violette magische Tinte. Looks German to me, not sure.

Monday, April 2nd 2012, 5:13am

Ring teleport not working

Hello, my wedding ring says "The ring is enchanted and allows you to transport to your spouse twice a day." but there are a number of locations where this doesn't work, including fay-go and ice world. Please can you fix these bugs.

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 4:36pm

goldobot de luxe

Hello, I would like to express my disappointment that diamonds can only be used 2 times per day in the machine when this was not stated in the news, on the item description, or in the conversation shown after Using the item. I inserted only 5 diamonds, twice, and attempted a third time before I was presented with an error message saying it could only be done twice per day. Given that the item only lasts for 3 days, that was a nasty little surprise.

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 4:01am

tournament of worship window

The tournament of worship is only open from 16:00 to 22:00 Faeo time on Friday and Saturday. That is from 00:00 to 06:00 for me. Is there a reason that this time slot has been chosen? It is basically preventing me or anyone in a similar time zone to me from participating. I would suggest either opening it up to any time, or making it a periodic event with varying start times/days like Chaos, Demonologist, etc.

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:35am

maximum repsonse times

What is the maximum time within which a customer service rep is required to respond to each enquiry to support@warofdragons.com and payment@warofdragons.com ?

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 12:14pm

queue logic incorrect

Hello. We had two teams of 4 magmars each queued for CC. I had 1 magmar ahead of me. The leader of the other group (-DAVO-) had 5 magmars ahead of him. 1 + 4 + 4 = 9. The last time we had someone tell us the queue, it was 12 mags/8 pinks. -DAVO-'s group got confirmation at 10:32 and entered this CC. Mine did not. Other mags after us in the queue also got confirm. I had been under the impression that "If it is not possible to form a group from the players ahead of you in the queue, you may be mov...

Thursday, May 12th 2011, 5:11pm

talons loot distribution

I don't have fight links but I'll post them next time I do wolfers. Typically I'm wearing a little leather or nothing at all.

Thursday, May 12th 2011, 4:12pm

talons loot distribution

Hi, I'm not sure whether this is a bug or I just need more info about how loot distribution works following the update. When hunting wolfers in a group, sometimes we all get talons and sometimes only a couple of us do. When I do damage against the wolfer, sometimes I get a talon and sometimes I don't. When I don't do any damage against any mob, sometimes I get a talon and sometimes I don't. Always, at least one person in the group gets a talon. This happens both when someone is trying to loot us...

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 3:35pm

can't edit post

Hello, I am trying to edit this post to reflect changes to heal scrolls in the update and a couple of other things: http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…r-levels-2-to-5 I am able to click Edit and make the change to the text, then I click Save. It then shows me the updated post, but only the first half of it. The edit button is missing. I try reloading the page to see whether it shows me the whole post this time, but it shows me the original post instead, without the changes I made. Is this ...

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 2:47pm

Demonologist Event - guide for levels 2 to 5

WHY The team on the winning side that gets the loot wins cubes, used to get the red mercenary badge – see http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=63 and sites. google. com/site/info4wod/reputations/mercenariesWinners and losers get Great Battle reputation (if it gets to a Great Battle, which it usually does) – see http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=82Winners and losers get valour – winners also get experience; losers only get valour if it gets to a Great ...