You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, October 5th 2018, 5:23am

Author: tecnisanjose

Bank deposits.

Quoted from "Luinill Wolfkai" Quoted from "akyr" i calculate if befor 2years or so - you can make arround ~227g per year if you make deposits with 0,05/4/3% with the max. possible amount(500g) over the whole year . Why not ? That's 62 silver per day, that's sick. Invest that amount on your character and hunt - You will get MUCH more back by just hunting or even by just collecting higher level resources (Because if you invest 500-1500g on a low level character the RIGHT way - You can increase th...

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 8:37pm

missing negators of unaris

Hi i was wondering if i could get some help in knowing what happened with my negators, i have jsut come back from a long hiatus and have no clue what happened to them. Thanks.

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 8:43pm

Bank deposits.

all these years, and this feature has yet to change jesussss

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 1:15pm

Bank deposits.

Bank deposits are a complete waste of time, it says it gives you .05% of wht u put in but it gives it to you in silver. so lets say you put in 50g multiplied by .05% you get 2.5g. then if u put into silver it comes out to 5000s which if u multiply by .05% you get 250 which comes up to 250s which is 2.5g. but instead u get 2.5s

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 6:14am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Botomless casket disappeared from backpack

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 7:01pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Chat does not work, i get this everytime i try to type something. Connection with chat server not established yet.