Search results 1-9 of 9.

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 8:38am

Author: -- IIIAMAH --

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

1-2-3-4 5-6-7-8 9-10-11-12 13-14-15-16

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 1:35am

Author: decster

about Christmas Fair.

I have 521 snowflake. And I want to say that next year will not be able to gather so much. After the new update will not be the Yeti. This means that now bears 10-13 will be everywhere, except in this server. Here, these bears will be only the administration. Thank you.

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 12:40pm

Lvl13 Roaming Ice Bear

I am surprised at the lack of fair lvl 10 lvl and 13 bears. In fact, after the emergence of new locations on the Islands of Eternal Frost, where snow can collect throughout the year, this mount has evolved from a nice souvenir in real combat mount. Powerful. If they will not be on sale this year, we fall behind our competitors for the year. For a whole year they will beat us on the inter-server. Get a lot of courage. And I'm not sure that we can catch up with them someday. We will be meat for th...

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 12:54pm

Xmas Fair closed? but still quests for snow flakes?

Here is an excerpt from my private 23:41 - -THE BOSS- - » decster: lvl10 bear killed my endagar 23:45 decster » - -THE BOSS- -: I know that the Cave Bear kills endagar. I already talked about. But the admins do not want to equalize our chances with the Germans and the Poles. This server now - meat for them. 23:47 - -THE BOSS- - » decster,lilmatt5279,TomasLtd: http://warofdragons.pl/fight_info.php?fi…t=1&server_id=0 23:47 - -THE BOSS- - » decster,lilmatt5279,TomasLtd: you should all write to foru...

Friday, December 30th 2011, 9:05am

Xmas Fair closed? but still quests for snow flakes?

Look at this. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=128205289 What do I do with my snowflakes? I waited for the snow fair throughout the year. But there was no Cave Bears. The guards and mentors told me that the administration is not on the server. You have to wait. This is a mistake - I thought. I can not believe that our server was the first server Dwar in the foreseeable galaxy, where not sold Cave Bears. Back our admins and fix it. I continued collect snowflakes. Fair closed. Admins...

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 9:12am

Christmas events

I apologize for my rough draft in Russian got the message. I was not paying attention. Unfortunately, I can not edit it

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 9:06am

Christmas events

На самом деле, меня удивляет отсутствие на ярмарке 10 лвл и 13 лвл медведей. Ведь после появления новых локаций on the Islands of Eternal Frost, где можно собирать снег весь год, этот маунт превратился из милого сувенира в реальное боевое животное. Мощное. Если не будет их в продаже в этом году, мы отстанем от наших конкурентов на год. Целый год они будут побеждать нас на inter-server. Получать много доблести. И я не уверен, что мы сможем догнать их когда-нибудь. Мы станем мясом для них. Кому эт...

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 7:47am

Xmas Trade Fair with special Items - closed

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear administration! On the server is winter, snow falls, all the festive mood. Waiting for Christmas miracles. But I want to ask some questions that are a bit overshadowed this joyous holiday. I've been playing here for three years. Celebrating with you last Christmas and New Year. I really liked the amulet of Cave Bear at a Christmas Fair, and I am very tried to get it this year. Rumors that the German and Polish servers they are already sold, to...

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 8:54pm

Xmas Trade Fair with special Items - closed

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear administration! On the server is winter, snow falls, all the festive mood. Waiting for Christmas miracles. But I want to ask some questions that are a bit overshadowed this joyous holiday. I've been playing here for three years. Celebrating with you last Christmas and New Year. I really liked the amulet of Cave Bear at a Christmas Fair, and I am very tried to get it this year. Rumors that the German and Polish servers they are already sold, to...