Was just making sure ya knew lol. Your choice

Saturday, February 12th 2011, 1:42pm

Author: -PureHatred-

Personalized Wedding Invitations -- Magmars

Actually, You can receive mail on here from either race

Monday, January 17th 2011, 6:07am

Do away with the flood!

05:00 Magmar Guards Are Recruiting !!! Join now if you want to be a member of the most exclusive clan in Khair and work for the game you love! Post your interest here.... The magmar guards are not on the human side. And why do i have to be annoyed by it when i am not a magmar? Anyway of making it only visible to magmars? If i really have a shot at becoming a MAGMAR guard then by all means flood it! But thats clearly not the case.

Monday, January 17th 2011, 5:05am

Lethowsow

Quoted from "Tribal X;48326" the screenshot link not use but i have save the screenshot and can it send to you .... pls contact me for the screenshot thx alot I have a screenshot of you joining my 1 on 1 fight against another level 4. Point? Nobody cares

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 8:42pm

BloodBattles

This is a wide guide about recurring quest "Bloodbattles Competition" There are 5 stages during the quest. You may stop whereever you want to, and exchange your badge according badge exchanging table: Rewards: Badge of 1st blood - 5 city reputation points & 5 silver Badge of Expirienced bloodbattle - 10 city reputation points & 10 silver Badge of Honoured bloodbattle - 15 city reputation points & 15 silver Badge of True bloodbattle - 20 city reputation points & 20 silver Badge of Legendary blood...

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 9:35pm

nice joke admins

Try looking here =====>