You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Sunday, January 9th 2022, 9:42am

Author: ForeverHeart

Server Issues

Just saw the thread here, so I'll copy paste my post somewhere else here, and add some more info. Although I'm not sure it's wrong or right, but still hope it would be some kind of help. [Client] It seems now the client downloads much more data everytime­ than before. Especially when open inventory, enter battle and estate... If you've got some software which is able to monitor the data transfering, you may check it. Maybe it's the reason I think. When entering fight, it needs to download 200+k ...

Wednesday, January 5th 2022, 11:34am

Lag after last update, please fix!

I'm not sure, but seems now the client downloads much more data everytime­ than before? especially when open inventiory, enter battle and estate... If you've got some software which is able to monitor the data transfering, you may check it. Maybe it's the reason I think.

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 5:27pm

What are repeatable Quests?

Repeatable quest or more accurate terms for this game, recurring quest, is a kind of quests you can do it repeatedly after fixed hours or days. You may get special tokens, reputations, blesses and etc. depending on what quest you are doing. I'd like to give some catalogs and examples, but the posts above are already in details. So I just give some add-ons here: 1. The symbol before the quest name indicates its catalog. You'll see the symbol when you talk with npc to accept the quest. For most of...

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 12:31pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

I'm lv6, when I'm at icy cradle, I can't move back to terror wharf now. It says, "You are too young to meet with the dangers of the Islands of Eternal Frost." It should be a new bug occuring after update.

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 12:04am

Quoted from "-Dullahan-" @Karma Thats not a major bug. You summon the mount at the very moment the game registered your death and started the end of fight process. The mount subsequently came in after the fight had ended. Its something that happens rarely. It can even happen to players joining fights at that exact moment. And no it cant be "fixed". We been through that discussion before and the conclusion is that it can never be completely eliminated. No, in fact it's not the case you discribed...

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 9:24pm

Quoted from "ForeverHeart" Well, first time to report a bug. You will get a debuff when you fail to kill the commander in gate of chaos and leave as the first 3 players. When you have that debuff, everytime when you call your mount in a fight, the game will freeze for very long time. After the debuff goes away, everything goes back to normal. BTW, I'm using client, don't know how it it when using brower. Well, you still didn't fix this problem. I'll correct something here, calling mount isn't t...

Monday, January 25th 2016, 3:36am

What is a NPC?

NPC = non-person character, or non-playable character It is any character that is not controlled by a player in a game. According this definition, monster (or mob as we usually call in an MMO game) is NPC too. But normally we separate them. (But in some game, you can attack any NPC and you can talk with monsters when you have good faction with them, you can't really separate them, so all are NPC. Of course, not the case in WoD.) The purpose of NPCs is to make up a game world. They can talk with ...

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 8:59pm

Merry Xmas 2015

Normally I don't have lot of wishes, so my wish is simple: Admins, please make the game better, maybe more interesting events, more cheap or balanced premium items, more advertisement or freshman-favored changing to attract more new players, less bugs and russian text, etc.. Anyway it depends on you admins. I just hope the game be better, thus we can enjoy it longer. (I would like to wish for the permanent red armors, but the hope has been dashed already, so... Frankly, in every other game, alon...

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 12:27am

Can you figure out the correct result?

10....see the question too late,

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 7:09pm

UUHhHhhH Gggg orRR rAAaAAaAa rrAa Rrrrrr arraa mMMRRrR RrrAA rrAAaaaa rRRAa!!

WWWeee aAArrreEE zZZooomMMbbbiIIeeesSS. WWWeee aAArrreEE fFFrrriIIeeenNNdddlLLyyy aAAnnndDD uUUnnnhHHaaarRRmmmfFFuuulLL. JJJoooiIInnn uUUsss, HHHuuumMMaaanNNsss aAAnnndDD MMMaaagGGmmmaAArrrsSS, lLLeeetTT'sss hHHaaavVVeee fFFuuunNN aAAnnndDD aAAlllsSSooo lLLoootTTsss oOOfff bBBrrraAAiiinNNsss!!! (This is the message from zombies and written in the Advanced Language of Zombie. It's really important. Hope someone can decipher it, ^_^)

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 3:09pm

What is valour, how and why it should be gathered?

You can consider valour as the XP for PvP battle. You can get valour through all kinds of PvP activities, including BF (CC, arena, temple, tallar, chaotic battle, etc.), doing damage to your enemy in PvP battle, finishing UK quests, turning in scalps to dragon and getting bonus valour on the day of warriors every month, etc. By gaining valour you can raise your rank. You need to reach certain rank to buy and use the best armors in the game. And some bezels and some mage spells need valour rank t...

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 12:48pm

How does Destroyers of Chaos reputation work?

Chaos reputation begins from lv5. When you do the main quest the ultimate gambit at lv5, you can move to Fay-go. When you are on fay-go, you need to fiinish a side quest long-awaited assistance to advance in the main quest. And after you finish that side quest, you can start to get Chaos reputation. You can fight the chaotic monsters to get chaos rep, or take part in the event invasion of chaos. You can find the details in the library: Destroyers of Chaos Reputation Invasion of Chaos

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 12:41pm

What are talents?

Briefly speaking, you can find talents in Backpack -> Combat Skills -> Talents. Talents are a variety of feats, which can give you extra attributes and bonus. There're three series, one needs level to unlock, another needs rank, the third needs books from events. There're several choices in a talent. After you unlock a talent and choose a specific one, you can upgrade it. For the talents from first two series, you need Crystals of Truth to upgrade it, for the third one, you need high quality boo...

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 5:49pm

Chaotic Battlefield

Chaotic fight is a new kind of battlefield, in which the participants from the same level are divided into two groups and fight each other. It's not divided according to race, so you may fight both magmar and human, that's why it's called chaotic. The chaotic battlefield happens 6 times per day. For lv5, it's at 01:00, 10:00, 12:30, 15:30, 19:00, 21:30. The time for different level is a bit different (5 mins difference to seperate them), you may check it in BF tab for details. At 5 mins before t...

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 8:17pm

Merchant marks

1, Merchant mark is a new kind of token which was added to the game after the big update; 2, You can get merchant marks from daily login bonus, or from reward chest from daily activity with a chance; 3, You can exchange them for items in the exchange tent which is located in the city fair. In exchange tent, under "goods for signs" tab, you can buy complementary elixirs, grey essay, precious chests, ect. (In the precious chest, you have large chance to get some merchant marks back, just with a bi...

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 10:24pm

What is the new building site in your estate for?

After the upgrade of the game, you can build a new building in your estate. That's Portal. You need 225 energy to build it. When finished, you can use it to teleport to many places. Every use costs you 2 energy. Following is the location list for lv1 portal: Clan Burial Grounds Fort Dybrach Gorge of Chernag Place of Sorrow Settlement of Chernag Smokey Knolls Valley of Fire New places will be opened after upgrading the building to high level I think.