You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 524.

Sunday, February 25th 2024, 2:47am

Author: T-DeAdLY-J

Question

The best option would be to contact Technical Support here. Only they would be able to advise on account recovery.

Sunday, February 25th 2024, 1:37am

Question

Hello, Can you please check if the following steps help with your account recovery: https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=37702

Tuesday, January 30th 2024, 2:31pm

I want to recover my account

Hello, Please would you be able to provide further details via Private Message on the Forum? Alternatively, if your main account is linked via email to an alternative account, you may follow the steps here to unlink the accounts. Should you need assistance with account recovery, Technical Support will be able to assist you here.

Sunday, January 21st 2024, 6:05pm

recovering account

Hello, The only option would be to contact Technical Support here.

Monday, January 8th 2024, 10:05pm

Legendary Items

Overall, just because one item is too strong, it does not justify it for other items to be too. The reasonable solution is to reduce the capabilities of all of these items altogether. Even though I have pauldrons at 3 star+, I have always been of the opinion they need a nerf. The same applies to vest and bracers. As much as it is enjoyable to use these items, its not really positive for PvP in general (again, something I have voiced in other forum channels multiple times). Realistically, the num...

Thursday, January 4th 2024, 12:07pm

Kampfpass

This has been fixed now to give 3 snowflakes each time.

Monday, January 1st 2024, 11:42am

Kampfpass

The issue has been reported already and is being investigated.

Tuesday, December 26th 2023, 12:13pm

Beiträge zu News

For chat issues, please try to refresh. If others have similar issues with the news, please note: - To comment on DE news, you need to log in from warofdragons.de. - To comment on COM news, you need to log in from warofdragons.com. If you still have issues (especially after the merge), please contact me in-game or via forum mail so it can be passed onto the Administration.

Monday, December 25th 2023, 7:14am

racism based on nationality on my chat

The official languages of the game are English and German. The project stopped formal services of other languages in the game after the merge of servers. At this point, you were prompted to review and sign acceptance of the Game Rules and EULA, hence agreeing to follow the rules set out by the project. As such, the Game Rules state that you must only post in English or German in public chats. The project is within its right to support certain features based on its business needs and capability. ...

Wednesday, December 13th 2023, 11:50am

Beiträge zu News

Which domain are you logging in from to attempt to post on the news? Is it warofdragons.com or warofdragons.de?

Sunday, December 10th 2023, 2:45am

Hunt Screen Filter - NEW?

The mob filter is a HTML5 feature so is currently only supported on browser. Our version of client still runs on flash so it is not an issue on your end.

Wednesday, October 25th 2023, 11:02am

Someone forgot October Seasonal Event?

The events will likely occur after the server resumes its normal performance.

Monday, October 23rd 2023, 4:42pm

Someone forgot October Seasonal Event?

Anniversary Event: This will come in due course. Just stay tuned with the news. October Season Event: This is timed to coincide with halloween. Last year, the event started on 24th October and the reward shop opened on 31st October. Lag situation: Issues have been reported and are being worked on at the moment.

Monday, October 23rd 2023, 10:29am

zu wenig monster

It is intended that there are limitations to arguably the best (and most profitable) mob in the game. If it was free to hunt all the time then naturally everyone would do it. There are other mobs you can hunt as an alternative too. With regards to having to wait to hunt and people hunting long hours, that is something you can discuss with others to find some common ground.

Monday, October 16th 2023, 12:31pm

egg lost ....

Quoted from "Bleeder" egg lost wthin time too, no thanks at all. You fed your egg on 7th October (09:07 server time). You did not feed the egg within the next 30 hours, so it expired on 8th October (15:07 server time).

Wednesday, October 11th 2023, 11:00am

egg lost ....

Each time the egg is fed, its lifespan is renewed to 30 hours, as per the news here. If you fed it at 03:30, it will have expired at 09:30 today.

Saturday, October 7th 2023, 11:19pm

rubies

Hello, The rewards were distributed via mail by Liusaidh on 4th October. This mail should have contained codes to redeem rubies. If you have any issues, please contact Liusaidh via in-game mail.

Friday, September 1st 2023, 4:32pm

Where are my diplomas?

Hello, On the top heading of the shop, you will see the names of different NPCs. You are required to buy the certificate from the relevant NPC for the page you are trying to hand in. The exchange list can be found here. So, as an example: If you have a Torn Tactics Page, you must hand this in under the "Warlord" tab. Hope this helps.

Wednesday, August 30th 2023, 1:53pm

Issue after Merge

Quoted from "Hemithea_336" Sorry, ich habe nur eine E-Mail Adresse und anders scheint es nicht zu funktionieren. Dann werde ich dem Spiel wohl fernbleiben müssen. Schade! If both your accounts have the same email address then naturally it will not be possible to log in. If you follow the steps outlined in the link I sent, it will be possible to unlink the two accounts so that they have separate email addresses.

Tuesday, August 29th 2023, 3:58pm

Issue after Merge

Quoted from "Hemithea_336" Hallo! Ich kann mich nicht einloggen und finde keine Möglichkeit, mich mit dem Spitznamen mit Zahl einzuloggen, noch meinen Spitznamen zu ändern. Ich war seit der Serverzusammenführung nicht mehr online. Bitte helfen Sie mir! Screenshot nmicht möglich, selbst nach zuschneiden mit Snipping Tool: Die Dateigröße von Screenshot (34).png ist zu groß. Hello, Please try the steps outlined here.