You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 10:53pm

Author: Miaug Beleg

What are hiding places?

MB guide to Hiding places Basically, hiding places are spots in some location, where are some items hidden. There are 2 types of these stashes: Outside: Ruined tower at plateau of silence, Cabin at haunted place, SSnken ship underwater location Ship graveyard, Place where fireflies lives (stone construction at barrow of dead at mag side), Ashi bats at bats den or kretch lair at mag side.Inside instances: Rock at bog elf swampWeb at kretch lairHoles in captain’s shipBookshelf at libraryStashes a...

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 5:09pm

What are efrils used for and where can you find them?

MB Efril guide Efrils are little, shiny blue crystals containing mysterious energy. There could be found around Faeo and are greatly valued by Elders of both human and magmar races which grant warior reputation in city. Also they are needed to produce light or dark shards by relic seekers machine Light/Dark destructor. Also there are others, broken Faulty Efrils which I describe later. Where to find Efrils? There are many ways to obtain these little shiny things: Stashes – Plateu of silence, Ho...

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 4:04pm

[FEEDBACK]Your feedback to the update:

I can say overall feeling is very good and I love it. Not counting bugs and untranslated staff which will be fixed soon I hope. But my most favourite are improvements in interface - possibility to chech exp statue, search in inventory and collections (these looks funny in time) I dont like small number saying how much xp and valor i have. Its hard to read and I HATE new text reprezentation of emos and also some of them missing.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 12:06am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Quoted from "Miaug Beleg" Cant Equipe this elixir http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=245671510 It is possible to equipe it but if I have non, it still is visible in inventory (Complimentary Elixir of Life)

Friday, December 19th 2014, 11:46pm

Cant Equipe this elixir http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=245671510

Friday, December 19th 2014, 8:13pm

Gifts have bad encoding. Before ubdate czchech letters work well, now it show "?".

Friday, December 19th 2014, 10:40am

WHo dont see Estate need to go to main->client options-.update files on startup. Then turn it off and on and it will like hour maybe downlooading staff (i had it turned off for some time) and then u see estate buildings. Or check via browser. What doesnt work to me: rating event anouncement looks like "10:17 Event «1»minute starts in 0 in location Brigantine Lafer." missing emoticons which cannot be bought back

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 12:17pm

How does group search function work?

MB Guide to groups Let’s start with Group Search – as far as I know this is not working at all. Not thx to bugs but thx to lack of interest. Most ppl prefer to go with group he knows on time when all agree. But group search put u into totally random character that you don’t know and can be leacher or someone, who jeopardize your efforts. That’s why I never ever saw any1 who really use it and that is reason why I believe that this function is useless and flood in chat or forum work better. Hunti...

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 1:06pm

How are the bosses called in the Exiles fortress?

Exiles Fortress As i wasnt able to enter it yet which make describing my own experiece quite hard, I can only list bosses which can be fought here: Visier Mage Kofur Fire Dragon Mage Lafrid Air Dragon Mage Seivorid Earth Dragon Mage Terrenus Dragon Mage Harvadus About strategy, i can only agree with guide from Moxie which is really great one

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 1:35pm

What is the meaning of the colour of quests?

MB Guide to NPC NPC living in this word likes to talk, also they sometimes offer quest or sell items etc. What kind of speech they like to present is differentiate by color: Red – Red color mark most important quests and information. In case of quests it marks main storyline quest or their parts.Yellow - Common quest, which are possible to finish once. Not vital to main story plot can be basically ignored but they can give access to very important and strong items.Green – mark recurring quest –...

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 2:47pm

How to earn gold in WoD?

MB guide to gold income There are basically 4 ways of getting gold on players account. Every one of them has some pros and cones. Hunting monsters Most common way of getting gold. It can be also divided to more subgroups. Old fashion hunting – it is way when ppl hunt down monsters of one level below of players. On level 5 and up it is mostly with rages.Naked hunting – there is lower gold income as is necessary to feed mount but ppl who doing this are basically scared of experience more than of ...

Monday, October 27th 2014, 11:30am

What is secret knowledge? ...

MB Guide to secret Knowledge Secret knowledge is skill/reputation represented by number between 0-30. It is used to buy items in old Library and increased by handing in piles of paper to wise man of players race (Pandrik the Wise at human side of world or Flavviy the Wise at magmar side). Pile of papers Papers are only way to increase secret knowledge. After obtaining it, it is necessary to visit wise man and hand it to him. With a lot of luck, after about minute wise man tell story written on ...

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 10:30pm

What is the event Chaos Invasion? ...

MB Guide to Chaos Invasion Event Chaos invasion is (or in past was) regularly recurring even taking place once in month. It main contribution to players is Chaos Fighters reputation and Chaos Particles, which use will be explained at the end. Event contains from 3 different stages. Stage 1 – Opening gates In this stage, players must visit Shaera to receive The Gift of Insight. This bless have 4 days duration and under its influence, players are able to get Golden Scales from fights with monsters...

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 8:57pm

Do you know the history of Tallaars? ...

Tallar’s Halls by MB Little about well-known history Ancient temple built by a group of apostates for worshipping the great God of Destruction and Guard of the Universe, Tallaar. Responding to the heretical summons and bursting through from the other world, Tallaar's dark will destroy the naive cultists and took up permanent residence within the temple's walls. Since then, any warrior crossing the threshold is possessed with a thirst for destruction and goes berserk, losing the ability to differ...

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 2:19pm

Mounts: How to choose the right mount ...

MB Guide to Mounts At first, I would divide mounts into 4 categories. Ordinary mounts, reputation mounts, super price mounts and quest mounts. Now one by one: Ordinary mounts Crion zorb, Berona tiger lvl 4 Battle zorb, Luan tiger lvl 6 Assault zorb, Elite tiger lvl 10 + their poison variants lvl of base mount +1 These mounts are nothing special. They are cheap to call but they can’t perform a big show. Poison variants are best against fat HW as they have low dmg => higher chance of poison. Regul...

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 12:58am

Magish Palace: Walkthrough - from your experience

Palace Guide by MB 2/2 Magish Last part of palace experience. Very hard on doors and even harder on magish himself. Best way leads via lvl 6, lvl 7 and lvl 8 doors. It is also possible to go through lvl 6 and lvl 9 doors same way as to golem but first route is easier. There will be new, harder, enemies u will be facing. Guards have 1591HP. Earth mage 1718 HP, Cast 4x Volcanic vortex which is strong poison and heals his allies. Also, earth mage use vampire attack to heal, when he facing player wh...

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 12:58am

Magish Palace: Walkthrough - from your experience

Palace Guide by MB 1/2 At first, some general information. To enter, must be created group. It is possible to create group of 1 man too. Magish is open for 48 hours once every 7 days. That means there is no rush inside. Is possible to do part one day and finish other day. Also for these who are used to do Derelict House, there are 5 bosses but only 1 can be killed in 1 run. After killing first one, before other bosses is created barrier which blocking access to their chamber. 2 location before b...

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 10:23am

Infernal BF

Organizing group for infernals now, I would find ppl and send them message like: "Hey, remember when infernals was going on? That was fun, right?" And that would be all But in alternative universe, where IB wasnt closed or Reworked and had same mechanic as before, I would folow few points As most important, i would call ppl who I know, who are reliable, who have free time, who can fight etc. Best diverse set of fightiing styles.I would separate ppl in to groups: Fighters and support. Fighters he...

Friday, August 29th 2014, 2:53pm

What are superblows?

Superblow is sequence of hits going in right order with purpose of getting special effect with last hit. There are 12 cobmos, for every lvl from 1 to 10 is one special combo + there are 2 quest combos. Level 1: Strength of Wolf Add 5 damage to last hit Level 2: Great Strength of Wolf Add 5 damage to last hit Level 3: Thirst for Blood Heal 50% of damage dealt by last hit and give chance to stun enemy for 8 seconds. Level 4: Fury of Panther Increases damage dealt by last hit by 35% and removes Sne...

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 10:30am

Avarice is no vice quest

I belive it change every 3 hours