Search results 1-20 of 44.

Wednesday, September 4th 2013, 3:55am

Author: Decca 28

Estates

hmm..ok was just curious

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 4:08am

Estates

Just curious, why cant we have estates in the "frozen Isles" ? thanks! sorry if its already been asked. Decca.

Monday, October 8th 2012, 3:24pm

The official Faeo Quiz!!

What is the name of the great slaughter from the dwarfs against the gnomes? The Incessancy Who is the strongest creature in Faeo? Sheara (or Yvil) depends :} What are the two dragons called? Great Dragon, Erifarius -- Great Dragon, Striagorn Who created the universe of Feao? The Creator What are the names of the gods that created humans and magmars? God Egos created the race of Humans ; God Vulcan engendered the race of Magmars What is the sun of Feao called? also cant find this one :{ i read ev...

Friday, September 21st 2012, 2:31am

Prophecy from the Past

:} everything else is after your lvl 11 .... so i honestly cant fill this in lol

Friday, September 7th 2012, 5:52pm

Prophecy from the Past

sorry didnt mean to send last one.. Sketch 1 -- valley of fire (click on house far right) Sketch 2 -- (where tallars is click in rubble in front) Sketch 3 -- Mentaliya Settlement (where bog elf is click on hay pile) Sketch 4 -- Ancestral Moiuntains (click on **cave on right side**) Study the sketches you have received, and search in the caches for the fragments of the Artefact. Then return to Aquazurion. Go to Avelius and try to assemble the Artefact with his help. Fasten the unstable frame of t...

Friday, September 7th 2012, 5:23pm

Prophecy from the Past

Sketch 1 -- valley of fire (click on house far right) Sketch 2 -- (where tallars is click in rubble in front) Sketch 3 -- (where bog elf is click on hay pile) Sketch 4 -- Ancestral Moiuntains (click on volcano) :} little by little!

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 9:34pm

New Lagmur Mounts

Also...there are 2 types... http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/threads/23661-difference

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 3:31am

Prophecy from the Past

Here is What I Know: Prophecy from the Past Speak with Galash the Merchant about the mysterious lands hidden in the mist. Passed: Use the amulet you have received and try to get to the misty region. You have three attempts to do this. Report on your results to Aquazurion. (this will send you to shared locations: plat, fay go, and...i think the frozen lands...) when done go back to the merchant Passed: Go to Maritsa the Witch and speak with her about the misty lands. This is where you get mini qu...

Thursday, July 19th 2012, 6:03pm

Cross knight's interesting trophy

http://www.warofdragons.com//user_info.p…k=Cross+Knight# can someone explain to me...how he can scalp himself? :neznau:

Monday, July 9th 2012, 2:07am

Update Thread + Info Log

once or twice a fight (with mobs) im getting "this player isnt in the fight anymore" and by the time i refresh and it comes back up its been 1-2 turns.. (on gargs this means poison, 200+ life ect gone)

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 3:59pm

Hope this is the place..

any info here? do i need to go to pub and post? thanks in advance..

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 4:52am

Hope this is the place..

I sent in a ticket...and havent heard back, its been over a week....what should i do?

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 4:49pm

Update Thread + Info Log

@ Quezacotl ty for your input..i believe i know how to rage..but thanks for the lecture (advise i mean) :well: ok well i dont see anything about it and the last time i got less than 3 ee's in a rage was lvl 5..so i was just curious, thanks everyone

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 3:33pm

Update Thread + Info Log

@jelly Ok thanks! so you did recieve some ee's then? so that 1 with ee's and 4 w/o ee's . . . anyone one else? thanks :}

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 4:50am

Update Thread + Info Log

i have talked to several people who have raged since the update and gotten no EE's...have they turned off the drops? or turned them down drastically? or is it a bug?

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 10:29pm

Update Thread + Info Log

21:29 You have bought the following items from the shop: Fortune Coin 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom! 21:29 You receive: Ball 3 pcs. Let the games begin, throw your first ball! Collected: Fortune Coin 6 pcs You do not have enough coins to play, warrior! and a print screen too :{

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 9:16pm

Update Thread + Info Log

I raged today and got 0 ee's...dono if this is from update or my bad luck, but just in case... also, i killed a gargoyle, and got VICTORY thing, then game stayed on that page, and the bleeding continued until it killed me...so i won, then after the fight bled to death and lost...pretty sure this is not correct :{ ty admins

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 10:40pm

Update Thread + Info Log

wonder emp. fixed (you can get in now) still not in english tho FR_ITEM MALL_ PACK 500 HAY > 500 piece pack of food :ws: admins~

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 4:38pm

Update Thread + Info Log

countdown timer does reset, he gives out at least 3 things >> i dont have a counter, who gives what? and where? also, thanks admins for the update! cant wait till bows and arrows get here~ I just went to kretch lair and there were monsters, so i think that is fixed too

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 4:34pm

Update Thread + Info Log

square of fire >> wonder emporium says (fr only)