You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 1:53am

Author: Grandpa

e-mail address change

I was posting a question when something happened and the screen went blank. I hope that you dont get two of the same questions. I am getting ready to change my internet providers next month, or possibley this month. I will have a new e-mail address how should I handle that. I am seriouslly considering re-enrolling instead of continuing with my current game. If I go that direction, how should I accompish that. Please advise. Grandpa Phillip Havens

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 6:57pm

game concerns

My level 6 superblow has been revealed. I do not know if you corrected it as it was still a mystery when I turned the computer off last night. If you fixed it I appreciate it very much. I thank you again. Phillip Havens i.e. Grandpa

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 10:00am

game concerns

Sir I find the situation that just happened to me unacceptable. I was fighting 5 or 5 iggs on board the ship. I was ahead in the fight with quite a few tigers working against the remaining iggs. Server failure and I end up dead and a lot of my armor broken, and nothing to show for it. This is not the fault of the player. Can you not do something about this. I feel it is totally unfair. This has happened to me twice before, but I didnt feel strongly enough to complain. Please provide some relief ...

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 8:11pm

valor for great battles follow up

recieved a respose from Yvil in regards to my previous question of not receiving valor points for great battle I had previously fought in. I still have not received the points and my attribute lists only 3 great battles. should be 4 1 win 3 losses. He suggests that I contact a support web site that I am unable o locate. Would you help me out and advise me of anything I could or should do to resolve this problem. Thanks Phillip Havens i.e. Grandpa

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 9:05am

valor for great battles

Sir I again have participated in a great battle. Wednesday 1 June 2011 at 19:00 hrs and did not recieve any increase in valor points or acknowledgement of participation on my attributes chart. I also have a descrepency between what is on the attributes and the character icon listings One indicates participation in great battles at 4 3 losses and 1 win, the other indicates just 3 great battles. One indicates a valor point level of 92,264 and the other appx 54,000. I know Im thick headed but could...

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:41am

valor points

Thnak you If I got the valor points I was unaware of them. I appreciate your efforts and time spent on this issure. again Thank you. Phillip Havens

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 1:41am

valor points

I see that there are two responses to my question but I am unable to locate but one of them. That is the one where you are requesting fight links and or dates of the great battles. as I am unable to do that where does this leave us. My understanding of the great battles you receive valor points win or lose. Is this correct? Thank you in advance Phillip Havens i.e. Grandpa

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 3:53pm

valor points

I don't know how to do that, any advice will be welcom. It has been the last three Commanders Call. Ive looked everywhere as to the dates but no luck. Thanks Ill keep looking but hope you can give me some advice to locate the dates and time. Thanks in advance Grandpa

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 1:30am

valor points

I am not getting the valor points that you should get for fighting in the great battles. I have fought in 3 of them and have seen no increase in my valor points. I would appreciate your looking into this Thaks Phillip Havens i.e. Grandpa e-mail stuntrat99@att.net

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 11:29pm

game glitch

I am locked up from a great battle I was in. anytime I try to attack anything I get the message that I am still in a great battle with the Magmar Commander. All indications show that all these battles are over. What can I do. Talked with a mentor and he was unable to resolve the problem. would appreciate any help Phillip Havens ie. Grandpa my e-mail address is stuntrat99@att.net I thank you in advance

Sunday, May 1st 2011, 4:49pm

revenue increase

Sir: I am sure there are many players like myself who are reluctant to use current paypal methods, and I have a suggestion that I think would be used by myself and many other players. Develope and sell a magazine for WOD and sell it at a premium price with a portion of the money going toward a player bank account. This would allow players to get much needed information about the game and give them the opportunity to buy into the game without actually buying into the game. Respectfully Phil Haven...