Search results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 10:42pm

Author: Ephy

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

71 - 52 - 58 - 39 11 - 57 - 63 - 98 2 - 43 - 89 - 14 26 - 68 - 54 - 24

Monday, March 20th 2017, 2:30pm

Which one is easier? BROTHERHOOD OF VIRTUE or BRINGERS OF EVIL?

Quoted from "pallinium" too easy BOV too cheaper BOE bov = 1452 EE boe = 1700 EE + 1500 skulls, i'm not sure what the prices are on human side, but can you do boe cheaper as bov? :-) Maybe i'm missing out on something that you do know about after all :-) then factor in that if you have nothing to do, you could spend years farming emaniation in bov cloister, cutting down the costs even further. i'd say bov is both easier and cheaper.

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 9:37am

Admins a respectful request

a tribute such as this would be honourable in the least, although i would even like to add that these people deserve (a uniform for the clan?) open profile legendary character if they did not have one already.

Monday, February 27th 2017, 4:07pm

Large Sparkling crystals

go exiles

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 1:37pm

What Kind of problems do you have? And Solving them

Quoted from "Ponty-Mython" After about an hour playing, my game starts to lag slightly...I check the task manager and see that client is running upwards of 450,000k of memory...when I first load it up, it only uses 200,000k and this affects performance of a few other things on my laptop. Although I just put this down to my laptop being an ancient piece of crap Memory loss has been an ancient problem here on WOD, regardless of your computer. a minor "fix" is to restart your client every x amount...

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 9:57am

Disappointed with the community

Quoted from "-Yamato-" Quoted from "Ephy" (even if you hunt "their" mobs by dying graciously every few minutes I am just wondering is everyone getting the impression that i actually died in the fight? nope, i'm saying they are the ones that hunt by falling on their faces every few minutes also i'm not sure if a naked hunter would be a proper teacher, my preferred choices on human side would more likely go to people such as dzaack/zenofthewind etc to just throw a few names out there. However, th...

Monday, February 6th 2017, 1:27pm

Disappointed with the community

dont worry too much, most of these amazing lvl 6's will never reach beyond this level as they are stuck in how the game was 7 years ago. i'd say just enjoy yourself, a lot of them feel entitled so will get angry no matter what you do (even if you hunt "their" mobs by dying graciously every few minutes) once you get past these levels, you'll find that there are actually people who are willing to work together as well

Friday, December 9th 2016, 9:40am

Rushing levels

pick up as much hunters of undead reputation as you can wherever you find opportunity :-) most reps are pretty darn easy to do as you level up, this badge will however give you a great ring to use on lvl 11 and onwards so makes magelife much easier.

Monday, December 5th 2016, 11:10pm

wedding application for TJ and Ephy

at gunpoint... but allright!

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 8:49pm

HUNT on level 12 .

oh i did not touch the subject of too little mobs for the simple fact that i think thats obvious. with my currently limited time of play, i havent been able to rage for the last 2 days simply cause the're is no room for me to hunt, and i dont have the time available to wait out the blesses of those who are already hunting :-) amount of mobs should at least be doubled, if not trippled in certain locations in my opinion.

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 12:43pm

HUNT on level 12 .

Quoted from "_-Thraxus-_" Quoted from "only_lastman" Your Idea hold good for lvl12 or higher what about lvl11? I tried lvl 11 kroffs, not a fan on the poison especially since I don't have the hp or damage output of a lvl 12 (cost me 6s every fight and fights were slower). slower fights cant be prented, but i dare saying that your costs could be halved, per fight... with ease :-) fight smarter, think before starting what you can improve.

Monday, July 27th 2015, 1:27pm

The farce of oposite race multis being allowed

Quoted from "Sheal" Agreee. But recently I learned that once you reach lvl 11 you gain a new badge...xxx badge. This badge entitles you to do what you want to who you want. some of us had this badge already by nature, given early by nature i guess what do they get when hitting 11?

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 5:06pm

Are you brave enough for the challenge

lawn clippings actually doesnt taste bad at all...

Monday, May 18th 2015, 12:49pm

Bank deposits.

Quoted from "Ephy" Quoted from "DesmondFleming" Can anyone post how much total profit it will be if you deposit the max amount in each deposit? 39g that is after all ended, meaning after 180 days (first time they all end at same moment) its 108g

Monday, May 18th 2015, 12:47pm

Bank deposits.

Quoted from "DesmondFleming" Can anyone post how much total profit it will be if you deposit the max amount in each deposit? 39g

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 2:22pm

What is secret knowledge? ...

Secret knowledge is one of the most valuable "reputations" in the way that without it, you can not increase your juggernaut reputation, nor would you be able to charge your necromancer rings without it. This reputation is gained by handing in papers to the wise man, in settlement of faytir for magmars, in lights edge for the humans. after handing the paper to them, you wait 1 minute before you get the answer if you get a +1 on your secret knowledge. some key points in this reputations are: - 9 S...

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 7:27pm

What is the event Chaos Invasion? ...

first stage: get a bless from sheara, hunt mobs to get golden scales and deliver those to sheara. second stage: this contains of a battlefield, 5 humans + 5 magmars which work together to kill the mob of their level. this can be the following: - DefilerXO - DefilerDO - Uyarrmo - Large Egnu - Egnu lord - Giant - Generally the approach on lower levels is to "clear" the whole room of mobs, before attacking the boss. every mob will have a duplication magic which can be removed with antichaos scrolls...

Friday, October 17th 2014, 12:15am

Do you know the history of Tallaars? ...

This ancient temple was built by a group of apostates for worshipping the great God of Destruction and Guard of the Universe, Tallaar. Responding to the heretical summons and bursting through from the other world, Tallaar's dark will destroyed the naive cultists and took up permanent residence within the temple's walls. Since then, any warrior crossing the threshold is possessed with a thirst for destruction and goes berserk, losing the ability to differentiate between his own and other species,...

Monday, September 29th 2014, 5:38pm

Mounts: How to choose the right mount ...

Personally i feel mounts should be devided in the section of levelclass where they are most useful. Up to level 5: - crion zorb/berona tiger: minor bump in the road, not useful for anything but doing alittle bit damage and tanking some of the opponents hits - corvus: same story as the crion zorb, nothing special to worry about, not great for pvp nor pve - poisonous crionzorb/berona tiger: able to naked hunt silly little things as veteran demon hounds for some quests and if it manages to land its...

Friday, September 5th 2014, 10:09am

IB:What is your advice for having best chances to win the battle?

hexes/ball-chains - dont bother, they are nothing but a pest and influence the people to come next time (treat opponents with the respect they deserve, without them you dont have a game either). blesses - come with all you can spare, the stronger you are, the better it is for your team. you dont have (many) blesses, ask the people in fight what is needed, prepare as support, bring healscrolls, purifications (magelevel shouldnt forget manascrolls and charms!) and naturally ressurection scrolls to...