You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Friday, June 29th 2012, 2:52am

Author: Soren

Serious issue

After having a buggy tallaars that made me go to 6th from 3rd for some reason, and i was on the 19th fight out of 20 and that guaranteed my 3rd rank, now for some reason i walk out and all i see are invisibles and i can't talk to anyone nor get any message. I cleared Cache and did everything but i still see invisibles around the places i go instead of names. What's going on?

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 4:27am

True or false

True XD (Women always find an excuse to drop weight, men unfortunately cant :cry It's better to go to a quack doctor than a crazy doctor. XD p.s: i'm 156 lb = 71kg.

Monday, March 26th 2012, 3:48am

just wondering

very, very, painful shadow....

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 10:55pm

just wondering

ah thanks demon

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 12:29am

just wondering

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=10203 just wondering how to get that... is it rose wind fortress?

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 4:56am

Other then valour guide.

There is one, but it's just being a hunter If you're asking how to maximize profit at lvl 5/6 for luan maybe or max money, then what you will be doing is hunt only on rainy, and all the other time, you would just do prof. With a steady increase in exp, you will still max the chances of money with ee/skulls sold + profession. Example: i'm a herb/alch, and say i do rainy on lvl 5. Roughly in 2 hrs i should kill 3 zombies in 2 min, and so in 2 hrs that's 180 zombies. that's a good pace and good cha...

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 9:15pm

Fearless Warrior/Archer

thanks erlk.... it wast just chaos when me and widar faced 2 fearless warrior... i think we lost a good number of scorp wraiths that fight only.

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 3:32am

Fearless Warrior/Archer

ah.. thank you shevek. i was wondering if warrior had endless amount of pots

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 3:20am

Fearless Warrior/Archer

Thanks for the info both of you, but that doesn't explain #s 3 and 4.... what attributes/spells they have, and how do you defeat them?

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 1:38am

Fearless Warrior/Archer

ok... Here goes. I have no clue what's with Fearless Warrior/Archer ammy, and how people use it, and summon tons of it. I really want to know from scratch what they are: 1. What they are 2. What is required to have them 3. What attributes/spells they have 4. How to defeat them I'm curious about this because in 1 lvl 7/8 cc, i was fighting one Spanish server mag, and this guy drops about 2-3 warrior ammy that wiped out a lot of king scorp summons. Thanks for the time.

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 6:00am

bug problem?

04:59 Achievement accomplished "I'll kill you, Maverick Gungl!" lol... i already have grey chaos badge... for killing over 500 mav gungls.

Monday, January 16th 2012, 7:31am

NW Helmet

look at your info. you're still wearing it. sometimes, you have to log off and log on to get helm back. i did it with my twi helm.

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 2:26am

you have screwed up

That... is scary...

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 8:58pm

I've had enough of this.

Okay, I really had enough of this crap about looting same race. I worked for a luan, got it, and now i'm losing money to looters. In fact, many people have paypalled for their luan. So, we spend RL money to invest in a luan, after that, we try to make money in this game by using luan to hunt. BUT, looters come in and steal the money. IN RL, that's similar to robbery. People used RL cash for this game, and it's being stolen because of looters, and ADMINS don't seem to give much of a damn because ...

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 3:22am

no fortune coins

Quoted from "Chrissie;126402" Ignore my above post - didn't realise the 10 coins were the bonus and I wasn't fortunate enough to be here each day ignore my post also. thanks

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 1:07am

no fortune coins

i opened advent calender and 00:02 Received: Severe Elixir of Life 5 pcs. 00:02 Received: Sweet Honeyfruit 1 pcs. 00:02 You received: Red Lolly 1 pcs No coins though... everyone else in my clan got fortune coins 10 of them as part of the advent. fix it please.

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 8:42pm

Messed up fighting

In cc i was fighting http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?n…ny1172+%28DE%29 Sunny1172 ... [6][Elixir of Giant] effect Soren [6][Great Elixir of ...] effect Sunny1172 ... [6]Soren [6] -45 blow Soren [6]Sunny1172 ... [6] dodge Soren [6][Great Elixir of ...] effect Sunny1172 ... [6]Soren [6] -41 blow Soren [6]Sunny1172 ... [6] dodge Soren [6][Great Elixir of ...] effect Sunny1172 ... [6]Soren [6] dodge Soren [6]Sunny1172 ... [6] dodge Sunny1172 ... [6]Soren [6] -35 blow Soren [6]Sunny1172 ... [6]...

Monday, December 12th 2011, 6:22am

Can't load page

After getting into a fight with erlkonig, i died, got lvl 5 wound, then i can't load up page to see the screen, all i can see was the chat log and also my name and exp/valor on top. This happened around 0520 server time.

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 3:51pm

Skyrim

Quoted from "dreameriuss;123512" hehe....skyrim is a great game but not addictive...at least not to me....i can easily shut it off anytime i wont....skyrim is my first elder scroll attempt and though fun i find it repetitive....too much running and not enough action (attacks) when running or riding to a location...is my difficulty set to low? Nah not really. i'm lvl 30 and i'm beating up dragons