You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 11:21am

Author: QQ Department

Update Thread + Info Log

city summons were meant to be made levelwise after update but its still same? saw a L5er summon golem today. 5-6 is supposed to be restricted to bats...

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 1:44pm

Some of my works - Airbrush

Its sure getting better Now for touch of black smokes and fire Also touch of explosive effect on the gun-point of barrage-fire from the blackship. Splashes on the waters, can be falling debris or missed cannonballs. Just giving my thoughts

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 11:02am

maybe a touch of golden-red in the background ( setting sun in the sea) would make this pic even more awesome. or grey skies

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 6:14pm

What do you listening to?

1 of my favs from last year. Andy moore at his best. [video=youtube;LDPdE8Xxod4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDPdE8Xxod4[/video]

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 10:08am

What do you listening to?

Silky sexy vibes from the trance world) [video=youtube;EU7l5daJheU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU7l5daJheU[/video] and some epic beats [video=youtube;gGXv2J14glY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGXv2J14glY[/video] Enjoi:beeee:

Monday, March 26th 2012, 10:11pm

Any Anime lovers? Post your Fav one !

this summer, animes comin up sucks... although I do have high hopes for Fate Zero S2, but others...meh...me no likey that much at first glance: http://www.animeph.com/spring-2012-new-a…on-preview-list

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 8:53pm

vedddy awesum stuff! keep it up! <3

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 1:45pm

Bad Nicknames

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=CountCunt

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 12:17pm

Possible Bug , but in my opinion really unfair for the human players

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;137211" If some players did and it is considered bug abuse - let admins punish them. Two wrongs don't make a right. Doubling a bug does not fix it. This +1)

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 1:55am

Possible Bug , but in my opinion really unfair for the human players

if some ppl can get 7k snow in 1 month during xmas, then some mags prolly have doubled that number by now question is will the admins not only close the arena but also remove all these snows that were picked illegally by some players? do they have the time in their hand to ban these people who have used the unfair advantage of this particular 'bug'? Im very curious to look forward to see what happens...

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 10:13am

Quoted from "VAMPXIII;121065" @Fairy tale You just like to hate everything? I'm not even a huge fan but should try looking outside cartoon network and other anime networks. You'll find alot have some really messed up story lines. Some even teeter on the brink of graphic novel in cartoon form and depending on the artist some can paint some pretty disturbing violent images. I assume you've only ever watched american TV censored anime made for 10 and under crowd. Disturbimg graphic stuff? Hellsing...

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:48am

Server crash

Seriously though, customer service fail mush? I guess the admins got abducted by them alien ninjas too, hence the cant answer us even for a sec... yea I know its uhm past midnight close to mornin in haburg, which is exactly why they got ninjad...while sleeping *_*

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:45am

Server crash

Server been invaded by the damn ninjas from Jupitar. They donnin red clothes instead of black and armed with silver screwdrivers instead of shurikens. They choke you off from the server if you tae to mush ( happened to me 5 times last 25 mins) and they got a brotha spying on you from your back:o Recently found out that these brothas are none other than brainwashed Faeo simpletons...its a spy kill him! o.o

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 5:38am

Server crash

sigh, they prolly be in xmas mood already...hence they aint botherin to reply any thread

Friday, November 25th 2011, 7:35pm

Uhm

Eeh I dk what to say...I updated everything I possible could.. No wait rewind!......................... Basically when this interserver started, I joined the BFs like any other valor nub, but to my shock I saw them godamn PL server battles never load! I mean 20 outta 20 times in arena, not a single time it loaded booo... Anyways I updated the client and flash and stuffs and gave it a try again. But lol, eventhough the loadin speed for .com has greatly increased, PL stays the same. Now I cant get...

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 9:51am

yes yes 1 Otaku ovaaa here! Currently watching: Fate Zero Guilty Crown C3 Epics: Kara no Kyokai Imma also put Fate Zero there cause its also too epic Code Geass Ouran High School Eureka 7 Gungrave School Rumble Love Hina Maison Ikkoku (classic) and many more which i cant remember right now oh and strictly NO GUNDAMs, they bs

Friday, September 16th 2011, 8:32am

Entry restrictions in battlefields (ALL types) from 0200 to 0900: PLEASE TURN THIS BLOCK OFF

I havent seen any thread regarding this issue yet so I thought I could make one here. After the update, people who are trying to enter the battlefields ( all types :- temple, arena, CC talaars) between 0200 to 0900 game time, are getting the message : Submission of requests not allowed from 02:00 to 09:00! Now obviously this has ( if not yet, then will) become a real pain in the back for majority of the players, especially those who are affected by time zones. Actually, almost everyone is affect...

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 9:27pm

Runes

idk if these are ingame, but: L6-10 purple rune set for HW Vest Shirt Wep Aux Pauldron total extra stats: Protection +46, Intuition +32, Strength +15, Vitality +59 L11+ purple rune set for HW Vest Shirt Wep Aux Pauldron total extra stats: Protection +57, Intuition +44, Strength +29, Vitality +105, Wisdom +42 Verdict: Looks great, I mean extra wisdom always helps if ur a HW mage, as well as extra Intuition during mid levels ( having Invulnerability and Elxir of Destruction helps to raise the intu...