You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 7:28pm

Author: Mihawk

Prices

Many of you have got the right point and nothing can be added to that. The thing as well as the fact itself is that if you want to be very strong, to be one of top players or at least to compete with those in whatever way, you have to paypal and I mean A LOT. If you are ready to paypal in some game, you don't bother much about prices. That's the fact. This problem counts for common/free players (and there is no game which can survive without those as equal as without paypalers). Game itself was ...

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 10:55pm

Just for fun)

This is actually something that made my day after long and tiring shift! Thanks for this laugh!

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:03pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw

3 - 42- 22 - 16 5 - 8 - 24 - 49 9 - 25 - 41 - 44 7 - 12 - 29 - 39

Monday, April 16th 2018, 5:52pm

Platinum Thaler Teaser

Now I see that even PayPalers have difficulties in Faeo life...

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 8:15pm

My.com icon

Not just that it has changed, it also instantly enters the game, no more waiting while it loads!

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 1:12pm

About the "new" attack rules

As far as I can see, there is need for a new achievement which would appear after you get jailed. At least in that way people won't be that much frustrated, think of your health!

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 1:03am

Agudar's fifth feat of valour

Arena feat can't be done with Sparks. Many things have lost sense, the game is completely different, but at least Feats haven't lost their sense so even PayPalers have to do some work within game in order to make all feats achieved. However, each Spark can give you 100 points of UK reputation and 10pcs of Sparks would give you Red Badge. On the other hand, at your level, there is no way to finish Arena feat due to inactivity of BFs.

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:44pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - April Draw

1 - 17 - 23 - 27 3 - 15 - 24 - 28 8 - 21 - 22 - 48 11 - 16 - 29 - 41

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 10:11am

[OTHER] Trolls

Where can you find this special kind of trolls? The one and only worth being called The Troll is Fairy Tale and such can be found at the laboratory teleporter cave. How do you lure them? You lure them by acting smart, intelligent, strong, professional, proud, kind, helpful. And even more important: how to feed them? You feed them by trying to prove that you are right and more intelligent. Of course, you will lose, always.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 1:39pm

the death of the battlefields

So, Cahal, are you telling me that all those people leveled up as there is nothing significant to be done at low lvls (1-5)? You might be right and here's why. 1) Arena at lvl 1-5 is dead because of heavy PayPallers with full runed purple armor along with lvl 10 mounts against none is willing to queue, so they either left the game (which is more frequent option), or leveled up. Why are they looking like demi-gods? It's because game now provides more stuff to be bought, like reputation...so to be...

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 8:26am

the death of the battlefields

I have got your point, Spakka, and I know what you are talking about. By putting a high goals within game, some of us are enjoying the game only in that way. Game itself is very difficult, hard, but for example I wouldn't spend a single cent to make it easier for myself. I would rather spend all money with girlfriend or friends or to improve my real life education, but not on some game... Still it's up to a player what to do, how long something should take and so on. I am not mad at looters, bec...

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 10:38am

laziest thing you've done in this game

I actually do that all the time, selling stuff on exchange instead of auction as I am too lazy to wait for proper deal.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 1:07am

Hey Lisad

New fresh players can't do a thing against multies that are there as a previous product of 10 years worth of WoD experience. No wonder that .com is dead in terms of battlefields/valour in general.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:37am

Is WoD worth anyone's time anymore?

Quoted from "_-TheWarrior-_" P.S Btw, don't listen to Fox Face, he's the equivalent of the weird hater who goes on every artist's facebook page and youtube videos just to say they suck. He hates everything about this game, but weirdly, he's still kicking around just to say it sucks. Hmm, she looks just like Fairy Tale's reincarnation, but she doesn't sound like him.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:14am

Quoted from "Fox Face" The answer is NO! Definitely! Unless you want to spend years to achieve something without paypal. This game is dead! The fact is that there has never been less people in O' Square. Even before merge we had like 30-50 people present in every moment at the same spot, now it ranges from 5-10 in total. More mages than low lvls. It's ridiculous and absurd.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 9:37am

Firstly, hello to everyone, especially to my friends and to all battle-mates that have had fought along side with me. I am back after 4 years of pure absence (I left once Estates appeared) from any games due to medical faculty obligations and finally I have time for at least one game, of course WoD was the best game I have ever played so as best choice...at least I thought so. Now, I can't hide that I am so, so much disappointed as it seems that game itself turned to pay-to-win, as it never was ...

Monday, April 21st 2014, 9:15am

second character !!!!

Another suggestion would be to put some of your items on AH for extremely high price, once they're returned to you by mail, without reading it mail would last 13d. You can save a lot of space with this method, just use imagination.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 11:26pm

Hellp

When I saw topic with name "Hellp", and then owner with name "suicide", I thought that you really need a help man...

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:19pm

Grey pots and giants

I'm not sure about "crazy" stuff you mentioned, but giants did change. It's better to have grey giant in slot than green, since it gives +5% more HP. It has never been like that. Now it is, and most people aren't aware of this.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 6:27pm

Battle Standard quest

That quest is available only for Capped players in term of Valour. Purpose of the quest is to give you extra experience to accelerate your leveling up due to possibility of getting more of the valour at next stage. No achievement from doing it, so it's worthless quest.