You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, June 10th 2013, 8:38pm

Author: EsmerrE

FatherĀ“s Day Event

I grew up getting the things I wanted so you can call me spoiled or a brat, but not that immature. My dad is Seaman, works on a boat as a Chief Cook and is away 9 months at most and comes back home 1-3 months depending on when he is called by the company he is working for. Ill keep this short It was _ _ / _ _/ 2 0 _ _ i can still clearly remember like it happened yesterday, My debut was about to take place, and a month before it my dad arrived and I was so happy since he could make it to my birt...

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 1:45am

Filipino

Quoted from "Hatred" Quoted from "Bounty_HANTAAAAA" Hey guys..... Anong "say" nyo sa bagong update?? si guddy highblood sa update Pansin ko rin

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 10:16am

Filipino

Sa mga magmar na makakaita nito, please deposit bears or give injury to "CR7" http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=CR7 Pa tulong lang ha? please! favor lang thank you

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 8:41am

Filipino

Ehem

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 2:41pm

Filipino

Quoted from "Kenshin;126752" basta di pre-determined ang results -- ok lang. mahirap ng makulong Paunahan lang so hindi pre determined bat tayng dalawa lang ata ang may alam ng forums ngayun? XD

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 2:12pm

Filipino

Quoted from "Kenshin;126480" Hello, naghahanap ka ng kakatayin Hello! kamusta! dati sa old forums level 6 ka pa XD ngayun 11 ka na. hindi naman, gusto ko lang sana mag set up ng arena, para mabilis ang 200 spheres para benefit ang both sides.

Monday, December 26th 2011, 2:41pm

Filipino

any level 4 mags there? XD hello sa lahat.

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 11:48am

My professions have vanished

Quoted from "Cross Knight;89119" There are no issues with your professions. There's a problem with that, i agree with hellrocker28, I am a regular customr of his and i ALWAYS buy green fishes from him, in fact I have an on going order with him at the moment.

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 10:49am

Decay and Bloom Event

It said: "For a moment is was as if the light of Mirrow dimmed, foul Sickly Necrasphodels start to appear from under the ground. Now is the time to destroy the shoots!" I believe it should be "For a moment it was as if the light of Mirrow dimmed"