You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

Monday, August 21st 2017, 6:59pm

Author: _-The Punisher-_

Diamond borrow

Hello, I was wondering, how can we increase the amount of diamonds the banker is willing to give us on a loan. I recently paypalled quite a few diamonds (let's just say more than 1000 ) and my limit is still 77. If I follow the link specified by the banker, which is http://www.terrabank.ru/welcome.jsf I don't see our .com game anywhere in that list....so what gives? will this change?

Monday, July 31st 2017, 9:46am

What are Liches Keeping Silent About

For anyone else struggling with this, I've had the following hints .the wind waves red flags standing on the stone structure, serving for many centuries as an abode of goodness and haven of light... >Wirgold estate ...the inscriptions on the old tombstones have faded, but the stubborn gnome spirit will always find his way home to his humble refuge... >Graves of the poor ...cosy homes with roofs covered in dry straw, becoming a refuge for hundreds of tiny pets... > Village of Kingala Hope this he...

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 8:17pm

What are Liches Keeping Silent About

This is the quest I am currently undergoing. Current goal: Use the map to find the hiding place that the author of the Necronomicon made http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=468197331 And when using it I get the following message: 20:16 Opening up the sheet of parchment, you see a strange description: ...the wind waves red flags standing on the stone structure, serving for many centuries as an abode of goodness and haven of light... Look for this place and use the map there. I thought ...

Friday, July 28th 2017, 10:59pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

8 - 32 - 69 - 81 11 - 13 - 76 - 27 9 - 22 - 29 - 32 16 - 59 - 44 - 38

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 10:20pm

In Search for Korlak: Ancient Grimoire

Thx for the suggestion, but it seems it's neither Shiko nor The necromancer with whom I must speak.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 7:32pm

In Search for Korlak: Ancient Grimoire

Hi. I've been going through this quest, doing what was requested of me, killing mobs etc. I then went and got the ancient grimoire. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=467168994 But the text is in Russian and it says something about delivering it to the King of the Undead. Any help would be appreciated, I haven't played this game in a long time. Who is the King of the Undead?

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 5:23pm

Disgruntled Mercenary

Thx a lot for the help It worked

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 8:53am

Disgruntled Mercenary

Yes I have. Right now I finished some Korlak quests and am at Korlak Fate one

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 8:04am

Disgruntled Mercenary

I have also encountered this, don't know which quest has triggered this. Any more info would be appreciated

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 2:20pm

Brave

Quoted from "-DeathSTROKE-" except your a joke... You're....just saying

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 8:21am

Brave

I used to take things seriously and get upset, but lately, I don't mind anymore. Don't know what that entails, but come what may. Yesterday a level 8 mag attacked me when I was at work fishing and gave me an injury. Then I ressed and attacked him and died again Such is life, I'm a big noob whatever. Shit happens, learn to deal with it.

Wednesday, November 6th 2013, 7:23am

Faeo Gazette

I have laughed my ass off with all your numbers, but this one, the one with the good and evil and battle for dummies 2 cracked me up real bad

Monday, October 21st 2013, 9:30am

my rl birthday

Happy birthday ! May many follow in it's wake and bring you nothing but the best.

Monday, October 14th 2013, 9:54am

Recipes

They are in barrow of sadness not ridge of kayar...lolz...talk to the mage in the old mage tower. He will have an option to visit a shop, that's where u can find all sorceror recipes

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 9:07am

Golden Feathered Corvus

I just have a question. Does the whole element thing depend on your level ? So if I am level 8 I need to hunt level 7+ gungls to get chaos element ? Or any gungl any level is fine ? Cause I might be tempted to finish this one at level 9...less xp and I have to get level 3 riding skill then anyway )

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 8:04pm

Romanian

Nvm sunt bou acum am vazut k ai acceptat )

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 8:02pm

Romanian

Aoleu Luna esti romanca ? Se explica de ce esti asa frumusica Da-mi add fatuca pe forum Promit ca nu stau de prostii gen cerut in prietenie in RL si alea alea )