You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 9:43pm

Author: Deargdoom89

ADMINS .....it is really time to do something

Quoted from "-Bellatrix-;122177" For very long i said nothing, but now it is really annoying. Interserver BF are cool, but everytime i go on polish server fights just dont load. Big problem...and u say u look into it. 2 weeks and there is no improvment. broken things, lost valor, lost instances....how long till u fix this ??? and no....there is nothing wrong with my connection, my client, my cach....fights simply dont load on polish server. all other servers work just fine !!!! do something !! ...

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 5:09pm

closed thread

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…1724#post121724 does this mean i can have my 3000 valour back please that was taken from me when i got kicked out????

Monday, November 28th 2011, 7:39pm

interserver not working

Quoted from "Deargdoom89;121724" i went into cc with my clan for megalodons level up cc, i tried to use my summons and mount and it wouldn't let me it kept saying: An error has occured on the script in this page! line: 181 char: 3 error: access is denied code: 0 URL: http://warofdragons.pl/js/common.js i hve a print screen of this but i don't know how to put it onto this thread so i decided to attack a human and help by fighting and the fight wouldn't load and then the next ting i know it says ...

Monday, November 28th 2011, 7:32pm

interserver not working

i went into cc with my clan for megalodons level up cc, i tried to use my summons and mount and it wouldn't let me it kept saying: An error has occured on the script in this page! line: 181 char: 3 error: access is denied code: 0 URL: http://warofdragons.pl/js/common.js i hve a print screen of this but i don't know how to put it onto this thread so i decided to attack a human and help by fighting and the fight wouldn't load and then the next ting i know it says your armor has been damaged. and t...

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 12:22pm

inter server not working

i went into an arena and as it loaded me into the arena it refreshed my page and took my character to another server when i was in the arena i got attacked and my fight wouldn't load i tried to summon my mount but the game kept saying error not allowed http://warofdragons.pl/instance_stat.php…480440&finish=1 that is the arena link

Monday, November 21st 2011, 8:54am

Massive extortion!

did you know that in japan the was a case where a women got jailed for 3 years because she hired someone to kill her husbands online character in the game!!! wod admins i don't know if you have heard but there is a rule starting to spread that online characters have the same amount of value if not more as everyday items so if you end up jailing for no reason it can be classed as theft because you have taken away someone's character that they have used REAL MONEY!!! on and yes it is part of a gam...

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 3:31pm

Crystalline Caves

14:21 The battle "Attack on PrinceFury" has ended. 14:21 You left the battlefield early and lost Valor. Also, you may not join another battle for 3 hours. i killed a level 4 human in Crystalline Caves and when i clicked on ok at the end of the fight were it said i had won it kicked me out of the Crystalline Caves i did not leave on purpose and i was not in magmar base so i could not have clicked exit by accident or anything silly i have now lost valour because of it please can you fix this

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 7:09pm

What's wrong in asking?

in my post cross knight you say you have resolved these problems so if that is true then why did my friend IAU go to the house last night (level 4) and get attacked by a level 8 gargoyle?.. also i don't see you giving anyone that is a low level getting attacked by high level monsters from within there getting there money back you haven't resolved anything as far as i see also people have left the game already because of some mishaps do you not care that people are leaveing?.. if you don't care t...

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 1:46am

What's wrong in asking?

sorry my mistake i hasn't been deleted i just found it after a spelling era but still no reply... http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…?highlight=hand

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 1:43am

What's wrong in asking?

i agree with you babak i posted a forum on here and surprise surprise admins have deleted it...

Monday, October 31st 2011, 7:30pm

this is getting out of hand!!!

but still like you say some people took the weapons from the halloween shop because they didn't know and some people took the weapons because they knew it was bugged but the people who didn't know get jailed aswell as the people who did know i think is still unfair it is exactly as you posted with the knife senario in your post

Monday, October 31st 2011, 7:28pm

vamp you have my full respect and you know that and i completely understand what you say but this does seem like vicious circle event wasn't explained clearly - people miss understand the event - people blame other people (admins, guards etc) - they say it's not there fault and it goes back to the event being miss leading and then the circle starts again and in the middle of it there were bugs to do with the event aswell

Monday, October 31st 2011, 6:44pm

ok this is getting out of hand admins just admit you messed up big time 1. people are paying 5g to enter halloween house to get kicked out or low levels are entering and getting attacked by monsters that they can't kill e.g. level 4 against a level 8 gargoyle 2. tin can alley was bugged on 2 coins 3. the weapons in the halloween shop were bugged and instead of takeing back the weapons you jailed everyone who took one?.. thats is utterly stupid, bigniall666 got jailed for this bug, i told him on ...

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 10:36pm

2 questions to Admins for Halloween

also my threads have been deleted from the other post mention by babak and i would like to also say no surprise on admins for not commenting on this thread yet...

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 1:08am

2 questions to Admins for Halloween

thank you for someone explaining it properly and i support you everyway i am level 4 i paid for the 10 coins to enter the house, i was in there for about 5 minutes and get attacked by a level 8 gargoyle! i have Northern Wind armor and a poisonous crion zorb and i can't kill a gargoyle level 8 let alone anyone without a mount and my level so i literally paid 5g to get killed by a level 8 gargoyle, damage my armor and get a level 4 injury i then asked my friend who is a mage and managed to get to ...

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 5:38pm

I cant destroy leathers

i can't destroy anything either i posted on wod facebook site and they said tey are dealing with it

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 5:36pm

strange mechanism quest..

he has the cog wheel which is what the bubbly metal is for

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 3:34am

i just go heated by the game :O

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10 i attacked the aboris, summoned my mount and then screen froze and then when i managed to get screen back it said fight was over and pcz had no damage and neither did the aboris but i still took my mount food

Friday, October 21st 2011, 5:55pm

bug/glitch in game

i have 3 leather items in my bag durability 95/95 and everytime i try to destroy them for crystals i keep getting unable to disenchant, i told darkmaster1 (magmar guard) and he said it sounds like a bug/glitch in the game please cna you fix it :ws:

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 4:37pm

agudar feat 6/6 wins

last cc it said i had 5 wins before i went into cc and when i came out it still said 5 wins but my chain victory (the underground knight reputation quests accesable every 1day) had gone up 1?..