You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 10:54am

Author: Grumpy GrandMa

great deed for the great dragon quest

Can't complete my great deed for the dragon quest, got all things needed and the quest is not available. There's just normal offering for the dragon tab.

Friday, August 28th 2015, 11:17am

Gur egg quest

While doung the Gur Egg quest, had quest action duplicated: first removed 200 animal feeds, as it should happen, and then lost 97 feeds more - and want it back. Had two eggs, by the way, and double number of opponents in quest fight.

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 10:40pm

Battle lags and other stuff

Last couple of weeks I can't access elixirs when in battle. Every time I click on a pot I get a system message like "effects can only be used in battle" - and what do you think I am doing at the moment??? Also, I can't see anything in battle log window or list of participants window. In effect, I can't see the list of players/mobs I am fighting, life/mana levels or effects, good I can see where to hit! Common chat and trade chat stay empty all the time, personal stats in backpack mode and on ico...

Monday, April 30th 2012, 3:47pm

breaking precious chests

You hold your breath and opened a casket... You HELD your breath, that would be correct. Please fix it, thanks.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 10:25pm

The precious chest shop

Yes, I know it's closed, but why it says it in German? Like that: Der Zugang ist geschlossen! Can we have it in English please?

Monday, January 16th 2012, 2:06pm

great retribution scrolls

it says in info: This scroll, used against an opponent, will cause them 25% of the damage caused by their next 10 blows. You can place up to 3 bags of powder in your combat pocket. This scroll may only be used during your move. this is not a bag, this is a scroll. fix the info please, thanks.

Friday, September 30th 2011, 11:05am

Gates of Chaos tab in batlefields

Guys it's in Russian, have a look please, thanks