You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 7:24am

Author: Aeromachine

Fist Fights quest not working

Hi i tried to continue the next round of fist fights quest but unfortunately i am not able to access it .. keep getting :- Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to enter fist fights. Let's have a fair fight! I did not have any effect on me, was naked, no rings , no buffs nothing against the fist fight rules .. could you please look into it .. Thanks

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 1:37am

christmas gift

same problem and Merry Christmas to everyone and a big thank you to all the admins for the wonderful events

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 11:09am

Quest Difficulties

just need to have the ling crown in backpack to access that quest from shiko .. he wont give u the quest if u dont have the crown in ur backpack

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 3:44am

Yeti Invasion got over early?

oops my mistake .. events got mixed up ..

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 9:22pm

Yeti Invasion got over early?

Hi, I thought the yeti invasion still had 4 days left on the counter. Is it a bug or did it get over early because of some other counter (didnt know there was another counter)? no more lvl 7 and lvl 9 yetis to drop more magic snowflakes .. would be really sad to be stuck at 112 snowflakes .. and not be able to get pet .. could it be restarted ? Thanks ..

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 3:28am

New quest: Figuring out the disk II

the troll has put up the solution somewhere on the forums .. u dont really need to see the picture ..

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 11:16pm

Chaos Invasion Stage 1

Hi Just noticed have the number of scales required for the stage 1 of chaos been increased? If yes could them reduced again to the values required earlier ... :ws: Thanks

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 5:50am

Server crash

same thing happened to me yesterday ... this is the reply i got ... atleast this time a lot of players have complained so please do ignore my previous complaint and ignore it as usual ..

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 11:21am

Server Crash??

fight was at 9.24 game time to be exact. .... even in restarting the client wasnt able to reconnect to the game nor was able to access the game via website ... and yes my net connection was fine and everything else was working perfectly ... :grin:

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 11:07am

Server Crash??

Hi around 15-20 mins ago i guess there was a server crash. I can understand that such things cannot be predicted but could you please revert the damages done to my items as i was in the middle of the provocateur fight and it really stings that i lost due to the crash when the enemy was down to 1 hp. I have no idea which items were damaged but my ephermal belt is now gone so could you atleast return that item .

Friday, November 11th 2011, 11:54pm

No Yvil Heart

Same here http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=115528390 22:52 The battle "Attack on Aeromachine" has ended. 22:52 You receive: Birthday Blessing 1 pcs No heart to give ...

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 2:25am

Images not loading for mysterious plate quest

Hi, The images for solving the puzzle code are not loading for the Mysterious plate quest at lvl 6. Screenshot:- Could you please rectify this. Thanks

Friday, October 21st 2011, 6:03am

Jeweller no longer making enlightenment rings

Hi the only incentive for collecting rainbow stones was for getting enlightenment rings now the jeweller has started offering inclination rings which nobody knows anything about and from there description look pretty useless increasing an attribute whose effect is also unknown ... could you please bring back enlightenment rings ... or atleast explain what these new rings do .. Thanks

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 11:18pm

Kindly revert damaged items

The problem here is even though I had a good connection (4 bars on client), the fight screen never came up ... If I am in a fight I should not have been allowed to move from location correct ?? However not only was I allowed to move but also allowed to interact with an in game npc to take the quest.... How am I supposed to know to refresh when I dont even know that I was under attack.... the location screens at VD and estate as well as the character interaction screen with samuel loaded without ...

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 9:08am

Kindly revert damaged items

Hi, I think I got the most extreme case of game lag today even though I had 4 bars on my client. After the iguaron pirate event it seems I was attacked by iguaron. however fight screen never came up and i was allowed to move to VD and then to estate even allowing me to talk to samuel and get me the city charter quest and out of nowhere I was dead.... damaging my items .... heres the log to prove it :- 07:56 You have been attacked by Iguraon [5] . 07:56 The battle "Attack on Aeromachine" has begu...

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 8:43am

Scroll Of return of the magmar spy no longer in backpack

Hi, I killed the magmar spy yesterday and got this: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=9458 07:24 ยป Scroll of Return of the Magmar spy,Great Elixir of Giant,Scroll of Healing: You open the bag and find: Scroll of Return of the Magmar spy[href=]*1 pcs, Great Elixir of Giant[href=]*3 pcs, Scroll of Healing[href=]*1 pcs However today when i was planning to use it, it was no longer in my backpack .. i think u guys deleted it by mistake alongwith the other items from eloahs quest. C...

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 4:30am

Rainbow stones timer

addenum: if the rule for refreshing the rainbow stone is only for the same color or on trading a spare one then please ignore the question ...

Tuesday, August 30th 2011, 7:13pm

Rainbow stones timer

hi i dont know if something has changed or not but the timer on rainbow stones no longer resets on trading .... this would make it extremely difficult for all the collectors to keep their rainbow stones "alive" till the next chest event ....kindly revert back if any changes were made .. thank you

Friday, August 19th 2011, 10:58pm

Thank You admins

Hi, I wuld like to thank the admins for working samary to the bone and making him read the book in a day .. I would also like to apologize for calling him a slow reader yesterday ... :mol: Thanks once again